WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...

I’m at the Marvel exhibit at Mopop and I’m looking at everyone in hopes I see scumbag Rogers incognito like in TWS

Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...Pls no origin movie...
Why?

Does anybody in here know Black Widow's origin?

Cuz trust the movie version will be changed same way Captain Marvel's has been.
Someone remind me to do research on The Eternals please
Research?

Start reading the comics man. A couple Eternals series, some Fantastic 4 issues, and of course where Kirby started it all.

6D847B23-AB03-4806-9C10-B1632BD80FE4.jpeg

Black Widow Movie Rumored To Feature Y2K Bug

A new rumor from MCU Cosmic claims that the Y2K bug will factor into the narrative of Black Widow. Sadly, no other detail with regard to how it'll fit in Natasha's standalone movie was provided, but based on the franchise's timeline, the former Russian spy may just be around 16 years old at that time the technological crisis threatened the world and may still be with the Red Room and not with S.H.I.E.L.D

https://screenrant.com/black-widow-movie-story-details-y2k/

Yea if they de age her that'd be great if not, then the BW shouldn't be a prequel that goes back that far

Asking a lot for someone who looks and sounds like a grown woman to pass for 16

Back
Top Bottom