WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

People saying Winnick is old but she doesn’t look old. Looks better than brie.
Still too old. As in too old for the role.

Y'all dudes wanna ignore how Hollywood works like females don't get pushed aside unless their crazy talented once the hit 40.

If this was just about looks they'd find somebody hotter than Winnick.
Did this chick ever work again after this movie?
Yeah January was on The Last Man on Earth for like 4 seasons.

If she’s 40, she’s gonna look good and effable until she’s 70 something. Word to Helen Mirren bae.

Emily Blunt >

Bahahaha I read your post and right below it was an ad for Reebok. Emily Blunt Classic Leather! :lol:

1C5A165C-69D8-4B3B-9409-DA4143E2DD5E.jpeg

Winnick is 40 and CM is probably an 8 to 10 year commitment, she was never going to be an option.

Eve is cool but she doesn’t have what it takes to lead a franchise.

Agree on winnick, although she was prefect for it

With eve I don't agree, marvel is big enough to make an actress.. even thought Brie has obviously won an award, her only big movie is what kong skull island?

And then her next 2 biggest movies she had supporting parts in, Scott pilgrim and 21 jump street.. and spectacular now too

So we all agree Brie is trash as Captain Marvel. Nobody would recommend this choice. She better pull some Heath Ledger Joker stuff. Remember many people had their doubts about him. I don’t see it with this movie. Gonna be on the level of Thor 1 maybe worse. Just my opinion. Too much of a high expectation being she gonna be the new lead of the MCU.

Winnick is more attractive too. Hopefully they cast her for something in xmen or f4. She would look nice in an Emma Frost costume.
C3EA3E9F-AF07-4D58-8527-F6559DC991AE.jpeg

I was about to go off thinking you were about to suggest Jessica Jones as Captain Marvel, good thing I read brought the post first :lol:

I put on Infinity War and went straight to the beginning of the Wakanda battle. Told myself I was only going to watch until the Thor entrance. I ended up finishing the movie :lol:

Might be my tenth time watching this movie and it's still a great watch.

If Avengers 4 can end up topping Infinity War...it's going to be an orgasmic experience.

I put on Infinity War and went straight to the beginning of the Wakanda battle. Told myself I was only going to watch until the Thor entrance. I ended up finishing the movie :lol:

Might be my tenth time watching this movie and it's still a great watch.

If Avengers 4 can end up topping Infinity War...it's going to be an orgasmic experience.

You ain’t even lying. I was in the theatre making Vince McMahon gif expressions for at least 45 minutes to an hour.

So Spider-Man: Homecoming is the sequel to Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Far From Home is the sequel to Avengers 4 (Infinity War Part II). Also, I hope Captain Marvel won't be too serious in the fourth movie. I wonder how she'll react to Rocket? Also, I wonder what roles Rocket and Nebula are going to have in said movie?

Even after the trailer, I still don't think Captain Marvel will be a super serious character.

She's been described by the people involved in making the movie as stubborn, hot headed, sarcastic, makes bad jokes, etc

This may sound like they're rehashing WS a bit but I'm thinking they're going to go with brainwashed super soldier angle who slowly regains her personality and memories as the movie goes on.

So we all agree Brie is trash as Captain Marvel. Nobody would recommend this choice. She better pull some Heath Ledger Joker stuff. Remember many people had their doubts about him. I don’t see it with this movie. Gonna be on the level of Thor 1 maybe worse. Just my opinion. Too much of a high expectation being she gonna be the new lead of the MCU.
Pretty sure she'll do no worse than Cumberbatch as Strange or Holland as Spidey.

Think she was a fine choice, just not sure who exactly marvel would have really gone with.. has to be an actress under 30 and can hang with some big stars now

She isn't a perfect fit look wise like RDJ, hemsworth, boseman or Hiddleston

Doesn't have a ton of stuff where we can see it working out like with cumberbatch or even bettany.. also Paul Rudd, ruffalo or even Lilly.. even with her best actress award

But marvel has taken guys with question marks going in and obviously done well, like Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Sebastian Stan, holland and Bautista.. feel like all have grown into their roles

Still not a fan Anthony mackie.. not a huge fan of ruffalo as hulk.. and Olsen and johansson both are just there to me

Also, gillan and Saldana are good in those roles

She has to be able to pull off what Letitia wright did.. and the questions marks I mentioned above.. hard not to have faith in marvel at this point

But kong left a lot of questions about what I think the role will call for very much unanswered

Back
Top Bottom