WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

and runaways s2 filming wrapped, still need to see s1
runaways.png

I must've saw a special viewing cuz that entire scene from Ant-Man & the Wasp was also in the movie.

How is it an extended sneak peek?

Marvel been real real lazy with their Blu-ray special features, they always promise all these extras, but all we get is the same lame *** light blue colored discs

When I see Winnick I think of Captain Marvel, even though I wasn't thinking about CM to begin with. She is for me the physical manifestation of that comic character.

Feige’s first L for casting has pretty much been confirmed. They dropped the ball with Brie as Carol hard. Forget Winnick, that was Alice Eve’s roll all the way. Great actress, not widely known, not to mention she’s nice to look at and ACTUALLY LOOKS like Carol Danvers. She has the perfect blend of appeal and toughness.

61B2A6DA-ED55-4BB8-8F59-DCFA320E3A0F.jpeg

33EA12A0-58EB-4D22-B101-7245F33A337F.jpeg

072C8E2E-219C-4256-B5B9-362033FC5B0D.png

Instead she’s relegated to playing Typhoid Mary :smh: :smh: :smh:

Winnick is more attractive too. Hopefully they cast her for something in xmen or f4. She would look nice in an Emma Frost costume.
C3EA3E9F-AF07-4D58-8527-F6559DC991AE.jpeg

Alice is a cutie, but she does not move as athletically as Winnick IMO. Maybe they could Punky Brewster her up to be Rogue. Winnick is the the real Cap Marvel.

You guys ever think they were purposely going away from the curvy/full body look and went with petite/thin to magnify her powers on screen...?

Feige’s first L for casting has pretty much been confirmed. They dropped the ball with Brie as Carol hard. Forget Winnick, that was Alice Eve’s roll all the way. Great actress, not widely known, not to mention she’s nice to look at and ACTUALLY LOOKS like Carol Danvers. She has the perfect blend of appeal and toughness.

61B2A6DA-ED55-4BB8-8F59-DCFA320E3A0F.jpeg

33EA12A0-58EB-4D22-B101-7245F33A337F.jpeg

072C8E2E-219C-4256-B5B9-362033FC5B0D.png

Instead she’s relegated to playing Typhoid Mary :smh: :smh: :smh:

They can cast her as female thor whenever hemsworth dies, or psylocke, or phoenix, or, anyone.
Thor.0.0-970x545.jpg

gRoAjgd6Ua1sMBa8_yibzI2sw-4EpB5-O0nP4CnDrys.jpg

6l7jWTJ.jpg

url

They can cast her as female thor whenever hemsworth dies, or psylocke, or phoenix, or, anyone.
Thor.0.0-970x545.jpg

gRoAjgd6Ua1sMBa8_yibzI2sw-4EpB5-O0nP4CnDrys.jpg

6l7jWTJ.jpg

url

For continuity sake, Natalie Portman should be the female Thor but eww, legacy heroes.

As far as Xmen I guess I could see Alice Eve playing Emma Frost but she was prime for Captain Marvel. She can turn the British accent on and off better than Holland too.

:blush:

Captain Marvel trailer closing in on a million likes on youtube. The two other mcu trailers with at least a million likes are the IW trailers.

Back
Top Bottom