WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man that trailer is alright but i 100% wont be going to theaters to see that.

BP and Infinity War set the bar so high. These comic book flicks aint getting my money and time if I even have a feeling it might be weak

So we have a X-Men related movie coming out from a studio that is already handing over the reigns? That seems strange. I wonder if Feige is just going to wipe the slate after this or pick up from where it leaves off.

So we have a X-Men related movie coming out from a studio that is already handing over the reigns? That seems strange. I wonder if Feige is just going to wipe the slate after this or pick up from where it leaves off.
Well, when the sale finalized, the movie was already in the process of being finished. So that's why Fox is probably trying to get what they can out of it.

Feige needs to start fresh with the X-characters. Except for Deadpool.

Knowing Hollywood, this'll be the end and they'll reboot. I would love for them to tie into the MCU but no. Considering this movie was supposed to release last year leads me to think this movie was mostly done without thinking about the Fox/Disney deal.

I'm sure Feige is nuking the whole thing.

He's probably chomping at the bit too.

I'm sure it's still fresh in his mind when he was working at Fox and they ignored every suggestion he made lol

eybs1tfunpo11.jpg

"She's not alone"

Back
Top Bottom