WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

22756A0D-CD48-4B42-8EDC-FE019D5C1A3D.jpeg

I had to repost it again, good God she is the ultimate white woman

Damn layzie, this is your best post ever

It's different. Calculating hair doesn't matter cuz hair can be cut or women can put on wigs.

Making money influences every decision a studio makes. For example, Sony wouldn't have cut a deal with marvel studios if they thought they could make enough money making spidey moves on their own lol

Spidey movies have always made money. Marvel helped make them a lot. but what does it matter if their giving a piece of the pie to Marvel.

Look at fox
They still shootin in the dark. sales not as big as marvel's

Fox is still 'shooting in the dark' because they want to make as much money while they still can

Whoever's involved in making these fox men movies are about to get downsized

Also you got to take a look at how fox has budgeted their marvel movies compared to marvel studios. Their most expensive movie in recent years is dofp at 180. After that their budget has got smaller. Their Deadpool movies are something like 50 and 70 mil a piece. Logan movie was 60 mil. Etc.

Lol, to you everyone makes money. That's why you don't care if something makes 800 mil vs a 700 mil, but that difference matters to a studio

Last edited:
Because fox has made it that people really only care about 2 characters they have, wolverine and deadpool

Fox is still 'shooting in the dark' because they want to make as much money while they still can

Whoever's involved in making these fox men movies are about to get downsized

Also you got to take a look at how fox has budgeted their marvel movies compared to marvel studios. Their most expensive movie in recent years is dofp at 180. After that their budget has got smaller. Their Deadpool movies are something like 50 and 70 mil a piece. Logan movie was 60 mil. Etc.

Lol, to you everyone makes money. That's why you don't care if something makes 800 mil vs a 700 mil, but that difference matters to a studio
yea but to me its still geeks making fun of geeks, you just geek out about something different thats ok.
some trying to get that info about A4 others trying to calculate sales to see the next move

I feel like MCU X-men they'll make us care about the lower tier mutants and do a Logan character last

I don’t think so. I mean they haven’t done lower tier characters justice with the properties they do have. Most villains have been one offs. Others been regulated to Netflix or NBC.

I don’t think so. I mean they haven’t done lower tier characters justice with the properties they do have. Most villains have been one offs. Others been regulated to Netflix or NBC.
MCU makes their fans care about everyone

Twitter had a meltdown when Hawkeye wasn't in any of the infinity war trailers lol

And the most popular mcu characters like Thor IM and Cap were considered lower tier characters when we were growing up.

Look where they are now. Lol

MCU about to make fan favorites out of the most random x-men. Just watch

Back
Top Bottom