WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

BCF65AC1-1808-441E-B3D3-F2635C39F324.gif
Well I can't speak on anyone's expectations especially the "as good" aspect.

I expect it to be better than anything Sony, Fox or DC has come out with.

I expect it to be a better movie than the lowers tier MCU movies. Then I expect it to be better than some middle tier ones as well.

But I'll wait for the movie for more declarative statements.

I think everybody but one ignored the post actually but I did laugh when I read it.

Should've quoted you and said you were crazy but you already disclaimers ya post with I'm in yhe minority so...

I think everyone's just been spoiled with how marvel normally does teaser trailers

Marvel's teaser trailers are usually full blown trailers lately

While Captain Marvel's teaser trailer was an actual teaser.

There's a lot they didn't show in the trailer. It was obvious they were holding back, were they not? Lol

Y'all talk saying that IM always was willing to sacrifice his life, his drive though is ego, he wants to be remembered. He's not as noble as Cap, who in TFA, was willing to die to make sure no civilians suffered, despite his date too, he gave up a major part of his life. Then, in WS, after successfully saving the lives of many, including a Strange; from being killed by the helicarriers, he stopped even though the helicarrier he was on was being destroyed and falling apart, to save the life of Bucky by helping him when he was trapped so that he can be free without knowing if he'd be fine. Cap without a second thought, was willing to risk his life even though he knew that the helicarriers would target each other and destroy themselves. That is the true definition of a noble hero, who's behavior exemplifies justice and humanity. Not ego and greed, like piss poor IM.

Y'all talk saying that IM always was willing to sacrifice his life, his drive though is ego, he wants to be remembered. He's not as noble as Cap, who in TFA, was willing to die to make sure no civilians suffered, despite his date too, he gave up a major part of his life. Then, in WS, after successfully saving the lives of many, including a Strange; from being killed by the helicarriers, he stopped even though the helicarrier he was on was being destroyed and falling apart, to save the life of Bucky by helping him when he was trapped so that he can be free without knowing if he'd be fine. Cap without a second thought, was willing to risk his life even though he knew that the helicarriers would target each other and destroy themselves. That is the true definition of a noble hero, who's behavior exemplifies justice and humanity. Not ego and greed, like piss poor IM.

You're not any good at this....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IM carried a nuclear warhead keeping it from detonating millions. :nerd:

Suit is too fuego. Can't believe how many people I hear complain about it because they changed the colors. The Stark suit was in three movies and it had a good run.

Reeves Supes is the only other time a costume lasted that long unchanged.

Back
Top Bottom