WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tenor.gif

I would have no issues with GOTG 3 being shelved and just utilizing the characters in other movies. It could happen.
It won't.

Probably not gonna see most of them after v3.

Also prepare yallselves for a totally new iteration of the GotG down the line with new members.
Batista costing the team a bag. Delicious. :pimp:
You can't really think this is on Bautista.

This is still Gunn fallout. Push back the start of production and release, still looking for a new director.

Bautista could've easily been kept dead if they wanted him out.

Last edited:
It won't.

Probably not gonna see most of them after v3.

Also prepare yallselves for a totally new iteration of the GotG down the line with new members.

You can't really think this is on Bautista.

This is still Gunn fallout. Push back the start of production and release, still looking for a new director.

Bautista could've easily been kept dead if they wanted him out.

I SAID WHAT I SAID!

Lol Namor is coming right when the F4 film gears up to give Reed and T’Challa fits. Submariner shawty

It's interesting to me that they're already doing promotional appearances for Spidey already

Between this and the public shoot in NY they are not wasting time even though it's not coming out for a while

Now people are starting to realize how much of a convoluted mess I was saying IW is. Spent half a billi on a film that was going to be rectified in a year. Sony handling the promotion for Far From Home makes it that much more of a jarring situation in terms of the somber note they tried to end the movie on.

YOU DON’T KILL SPIDER-MAN.

You also said Spidey was gonna make an appearance in Venom tho

No, Jon Schnepp said Spidey was gonna be in Venom (God rest his soul). That was the only thing I had to go off of and the fact that Sony couldn’t possibly be that stupid. Alas...

Loki died.. vision technically died

Spider-Man, BP, WS, nick fury and everyone else in the snap didn't die

If they didn’t die, than why would the Avengers want to stop Thanos’ plan so bad?

...they died B. But it had no conviction. It was all for cheap emotion. Peter has a field trip to Europe coming up.

Now people are starting to realize how much of a convoluted mess I was saying IW is. Spent half a billi on a film that was going to be rectified in a year. Sony handling the promotion for Far From Home makes it that much more of a jarring situation in terms of the somber note they tried to end the movie on.

YOU DON’T KILL SPIDER-MAN.
You're probably the only one who thinks IW is a jarring mess lol

Back
Top Bottom