WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Could Be Fox's First Marvel Movie To Be Released Under The Disney Banner

Amid reports that the Disney-Fox merger could be finalized a lot sooner than expected, THR has published an update on where things stand at the moment, and provided an update on the studios' combined box office strategy moving forward.

Even though Disney and Fox executives are actually prohibited from directly coordinating their efforts during the merger process, the trade reckons the Mouse House will soon begin releasing 20th Century Fox, Fox Searchlight and Fox 2000 titles under its banner.

Apparently, Disney won't take over marketing and distributing of Fox projects until after Alita: Battle Angel hits theaters on Feb. 14, meaning X-Men: Dark Phoenix - which recently moved up to June 7 - might end up being the first Fox film to be officially released by Disney.

34B5A2CD-D690-4B83-9AC0-569E58377D48.gif

But have y’all watched the full commentary version of the film?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

34B5A2CD-D690-4B83-9AC0-569E58377D48.gif

But have y’all watched the full commentary version of the film?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:Dude literally lived by those words about "not dropping character till I've done the DVD commentary."
When he's first onscreen and him telling stiller and jack black to ****:lol:

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Could Be Fox's First Marvel Movie To Be Released Under The Disney Banner

Amid reports that the Disney-Fox merger could be finalized a lot sooner than expected, THR has published an update on where things stand at the moment, and provided an update on the studios' combined box office strategy moving forward.

Even though Disney and Fox executives are actually prohibited from directly coordinating their efforts during the merger process, the trade reckons the Mouse House will soon begin releasing 20th Century Fox, Fox Searchlight and Fox 2000 titles under its banner.

Apparently, Disney won't take over marketing and distributing of Fox projects until after Alita: Battle Angel hits theaters on Feb. 14, meaning X-Men: Dark Phoenix - which recently moved up to June 7 - might end up being the first Fox film to be officially released by Disney.
38b0891d587ab16579956e1de37bf64f.gif

They are releasing a few of the Marvel/Hip hop covers on vinyl.

Get Rich or Die Trying and Liquid Swords are must haves for me.

They are releasing a few of the Marvel/Hip hop covers on vinyl.

Get Rich or Die Trying and Liquid Swords are must haves for me.

Still don’t understand why they don’t do any tees with the marvel/hip hop covers, especially with how popular comic and band tees are.

Still don’t understand why they don’t do any tees with the marvel/hip hop covers, especially with how popular comic and band tees are.

True, those would be so dope. I hope they continue to release the vinyl covers. I’m already huge vinyl collector, and mixed with that with my love for Marvel and I’m in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom