WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Once the go back in time in the fourth Avengers movie I have a feeling that everyone is going to be resurrected. Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, and various others will form the New Avengers. I don't understand why Chris Evans wants to retired Captain America; he isn't as old as Robert Downey Jr. and I have a feeling that he's (Robert Downey Jr.) going to be around for a while given the fact that he is the center piece of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

If they didn’t die, than why would the Avengers want to stop Thanos’ plan so bad?

...they died B. But it had no conviction. It was all for cheap emotion. Peter has a field trip to Europe coming up.

Pretty sure the comic which inspired the movie gave clues on this point...

Maybe we'll see if whoever would be king of wakanda takes the heart shaped herb, if there is more, and sees t'challa there

But I'm of the view gamora and those in the snap are not really really dead.. however Loki is

Once the go back in time in the fourth Avengers movie I have a feeling that everyone is going to be resurrected. Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, and various others will form the New Avengers. I don't understand why Chris Evans wants to retired Captain America; he isn't as old as Robert Downey Jr. and I have a feeling that he's (Robert Downey Jr.) going to be around for a while given the fact that he is the center piece of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I think he has aspirations to do more..

Unlike RDJ, Evans hasn't really really established himself outside of cap

While snowpiercer was good, he doesn't have a great resume

Meanwhile RDJ has been putting in work since less than zero and if not for his demons wouldnt need to be given the last chance with IM.. but his ability was always known

IM best thing happened to RDJ career. He's got a long resume with a few good roles no doubt tho.

RDJ was a known commodity.. but like Tom Sizemore, his issues were also well known..

Or like josh Gordon, to use a sports analogy.. or LT, the real one that played for the Giants

I mean look at tropic thunder, for example, how many actors could pull THAT off??

Didn’t he win an Oscar for chaplin? Dude has always had it but the personal stuff he was running out of second third fourth chances.

I’ve read that the Elton John music video part helped too, it got his face back out in public and made it known he’s sober.

Didn’t he win an Oscar for chaplin? Dude has always had it but the personal stuff he was running out of second third fourth chances.

I’ve read that the Elton John music video part helped too, it got his face back out in public and made it known he’s sober.

I know he's been nominated for awards no clue what he has won for

RDJ was a known commodity.. but like Tom Sizemore, his issues were also well known..

Or like josh Gordon, to use a sports analogy.. or LT, the real one that played for the Giants

I mean look at tropic thunder, for example, how many actors could pull THAT off??
Tropic Thunder was one of what I considered his good ones as well as less than zero. Kiss kiss bang bang is another but the majority were bad imo

He literally is the only one that can do that and get away with it. I consider it an honorary Black Card.

Iron Man wasn't even Robert Downey Jr's first comic book film.

He was in Weird Science, which was based on an early 1950s comic book magazine of the same name.

Some people are still mad about his tropic thunder role.

I don't know why, he lost to Heath Ledger, and he would've won had Heath not gave the performance of a lifetime
That year was pretty lit in terms of those summer movie performance nominees/ critical acclaim
they had
RDJ
Heath
Franco for Pineapple Express

Back
Top Bottom