WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

^reported.
Yall think it's a game out here...keep the Kings name out ya mouth.

And for the record i empathize with killmonger but i wasnt 100%in on the tactic

Captain Marvel poster looks awful. It feels like this movie isn’t getting the promotion it would have had it not been for Disney acquiring FOX. Now they can do the real galactic Marvel side, c-listers like the Guardians are getting thrown to the side. Captain Marvel is looking more like a contractual obligation and less like a passion project. Not liking the vibe Brie is giving off these days neither.

th
Captain Marvel poster looks awful. It feels like this movie isn’t getting the promotion it would have had it not been for Disney acquiring FOX. Now they can do the real galactic Marvel side, c-listers like the Guardians are getting thrown to the side. Captain Marvel is looking more like a contractual obligation and less like a passion project. Not liking the vibe Brie is giving off these days neither.

It's like he has a timer set for once a month to post the exact same thing. It's pretty comical. :lol:

Lmao fam you trollin hard :lol:

i know it was posted and deleted but many might be out of the loop with the current "marvel" discussion going on around here...

just saw a promo promoting the trailer for CM tonight
gotta keep the hype levels down
and keep them even lower weds because up to 50% of what I'm actually seeing might not be in the movie.

Its not. Steve is a ned stark but they juat wanna be jerks

Ned stark had honor, to the point where him thinking others did as well didn't work out for him..

he didn't conveniently have that thing.. like stannis or Steven (coincidence their names both start with S?)

Back
Top Bottom