WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The best part of Infinity War was when it realized that Black Panther was a better movie.
I disagree.

I've watched bp completely two times so far. After that I skip to my favorite parts and none of my favorite parts include the climax where t'challa comes back for tr throne. Which is crazy. The climax is supposed to be the best part of the movie! And I know there's to be others who feel me on the climax but just won't say so cuz you guys all slander the cgi lol

IW I've seen the whole movie at least ten times and I'm not getting tired of seeing it yet.

BP is a good movie. Up there at the top five somewhere but IW is by far the best!

Last edited:
Blonde Thor was lulz
3kea.gif

Good morning people on Niketalk.

Is Gamora gonna be unsnapped at the end of End Game? Even though she was actually killed?

Agree to disagree....Thors entrance, Caps reveal, The snap...in that order, Gamora getting thrown off was too damn predictable for it to have an impact on me....Caps reveal was in the trailers for months and that **** was still AWESOME.

"why is gamorra" got the loudest "audience response" in my theater. i cant go by that tho when saying "TOP MOMENTS" in the movie. lol this is a perfect representation of the debate of why bp should get movie of the year or not. people are measuring by 2 different criteria. you said top moments and then measured by crowds cheers only.

but the moment when gamorra stopped laughing and realized it was her stunned the audience. the snap up until peters death above all others was probably the biggest O_O in the entire movie for everyone. thor in wakanda was also a great moment. but it doesnt have the same impact as the others imo

Yep, i'm outta here. Now we critiquing authentic facial expressions now? I sure as hell don't see yall critiquing any other MCU movie with the same fervor. And it's other black people doing this......:smh::smh:. Black Panther is the first and probably last MCU movie to be nominated for best picture. Deal with that s***!!!

ur right. because im black i definitely need to ignore bad delivery of cheesy lines in a movie of the year candidate. **** is wrong with some of yall. yall durag cape is EXTRA long for this movie. youd think it was the second coming of roots

paulwest1985 said:
Yep, i'm outta here. Now we critiquing authentic facial expressions now? I sure as hell don't see yall critiquing any other MCU movie with the same fervor. And it's other black people doing this......:smh::smh:. Black Panther is the first and probably last MCU movie to be nominated for best picture. Deal with that s***!!!

ur right. because im black i definitely need to ignore bad delivery of cheesy lines in a movie of the year candidate. **** is wrong with some of yall. yall durag cape is EXTRA long for this movie. youd think it was the second coming of roots

That's your opinion. Don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinion is gospel. Again, I see some of yall nitpicking the hell out of BP and I don't see the same treatment of other MCU movies. If you didn't like it, cool. But don't give me that BS about cheesy lines and delivery, and unauthentic facial expressions. Yall worse than movie critics. If you still mad that BP got the nom over IW............. oh-well.jpg

That's your opinion. Don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinion is gospel. Again, I see some of yall nitpicking the hell out of BP and I don't see the same treatment of other MCU movies. If you didn't like it, cool. But don't give me that BS about cheesy lines and delivery, and unauthentic facial expressions. Yall worse than movie critics. If you still mad that BP got the nom over IW.............Oh well.

THANK YOU!!

Plus, the worst type of black people are the ones like him who go out their way to hate on anything black. Dude said the line Killmonger said about jumping out the ship with his ancestors was corny. Im 99% sure that kid tekthemaestro tekthemaestro has a white girlfriend and voted for Trump. No way, you are a conscious black man and hate that line. NO WAY

THANK YOU!!

Plus, the worst type of black people are the ones like him who go out their way to hate on anything black. Dude said the line Killmonger said about jumping out the ship with his ancestors was corny. Im 99% sure that kid tekthemaestro tekthemaestro has a white girlfriend and voted for Trump. No way, you are a conscious black man and hate that line. NO WAY
Know the difference between hate and corny. Nowhere was it said that we hate the line, it was corny lol

Know the difference between hate and corny. Nowhere was it said that we hate the line, it was corny lol

it wasnt really you, it was that other dude.

The only black person who I have met in real life and didnt LOVE Black Panther was a guy who is a staunch Republican.

THANK YOU!!

i said a line was corny.... so im a hotep with a white gf and a trump voter.... good lord. you showing ALL of your ignorance in here. im sorry that someone mentioning slaves jumping off ships doesnt force me to tears. if the mention of slaves makes u sensitive like that... more power to you. line is still corny. deal with it.

That's your opinion. Don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinion is gospel. Again, I see some of yall nitpicking the hell out of BP and I don't see the same treatment of other MCU movies. If you didn't like it, cool. But don't give me that BS about cheesy lines and delivery, and unauthentic facial expressions. Yall worse than movie critics. If you still mad that BP got the nom over IW............. oh-well.jpg

but heres what ur missing. yall so busy rolling around in your capes together... yall convinced yourselves that we didnt like the movie. NOBODY has said they didnt like the movie. we've only said he had some corny scenes and it wasnt movie of the year. in my case... it was the 2nd best superhero movie of the year behind IW so it makes no sense to have it as #1. his facial expression was just an example of bad delivery. nobody is mad they got a nomination. my pockets dont get filled based on their nominations. oddly the only ones going that hard are you two circle jerking each other.

You realize the MCU has more than 1 movie to judge these characters by
Bruh...... The topic of discussion at the time was the deeds from moment 1....(movie 1)...not the entire series...
Lets not move goal post to try and look good here.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro my "brother" was Black Panther a great movie yes or no?
Great, yes.

But i feel like people saying it wasnt the "best" is really bothering you

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro my "brother" was Black Panther a great movie yes or no?

nah. honestly dont call me brother after all that foolishness above calling me a trump voter with a white girlfriend. u went off the deep end. ive said it 10 times by this point but let me make this as easy as possible for you with bullet points.

- was it a great movie? yea.
- did i love it? yea.
- do i think it was the best super hero movie of the year? no. IW was.
- do i think it was the best movie of the year? no. IW was.
- do i recognize this was culturally important for black people? yes.
- am i sure i didnt vote for trump, that im not a conservative, that i dont have a white gf? (and if i did.... thats no measure of my "blackness" or "wokeness") yes.

tdogg2k tdogg2k im not expecting people to say its the best MCU movie, I dont even think its the best MCU movie (that's Infinity War), what I do have a problem with is that there are people denying its greatness. Is it a movie without faults? Of course not, the CGI isnt top notch for example but what pisses me off is SO many people in here NOT celebrating the achievements of this movie.

Lets remind everyone, this thread is for people who LOVE the MCU. There are a lot of movies in here that to me are good movies but I don't come in here and try to diminish its success such as Iron Man 1, Guardians 1, Civil War etc. As a black person who supports the MCU and all its movie and mark out for all MCU movies its disheartening to see others not celebrate an MCU movie that has achieved so much in the mainstream and far exceeded peoples expectations.

I give props and support even the mediocre movies (Ant-man, the ones I previously mentioned etc) but Black Panther which is not only universally acclaimed as a comic book movie, but also a benchmark for black movies youre really gonna come in here and nit pick every little silly think you can find to minimalize its success?

This is wild annoying

iight tekthemaestro tekthemaestro you are dismissed now. You wasnt having that energy previously coming in here with all your petty nonsense. Now you wanna call it a great movie after we call you out. Im done with you, goodbye.

Bruh...... The topic of discussion at the time was the deeds from moment 1....(movie 1)...not the entire series...
Lets not move goal post to try and look good here.

Moment 1 was him getting beat in the alley way

Also you completely disregard everyone else tony saved prior to pepper.. like the family on the highway, for example

Seems convenient

iight tekthemaestro tekthemaestro you are dismissed now. You wasnt having that energy previously coming in here with all your petty nonsense. Now you wanna call it a great movie after we call you out. Im done with you, goodbye.

see i agree with u but i actually thought the last lines were super corny. i rather die with my ancestors who jumped off the ships. bla bla bla. super corny imo. he came across as an angry brat often in that movie to me. i still liked BP but it wasnt this movie of the year candidate most people painted it out to be IMO

this is what has u in ur feelings like a lil girl. i already said from the jump i liked it. now ur talking about having the same energy. the only thing ive argued from the jump is dude had some corny scenes. ur mad cuz the scene that made u feel like ud connected with your ancestors i dismissed as corny.

was it still a great movie? for sure. best soundtrack of the year and of any movie in recent memory. a movie full of black people that isn't raccooned out AND theyre technologically advanced, witty, strong, and intelligent. yes. dope. with all of that being true. i can still say mbj missed on some of his portrayal of a character. because i didnt like some SCENES he was in... uve accused me of being a real life sellout, a trump voter... and ignorant. flat out... stop acting like a lil b. u doing way too much. pull ur skirt down

this is what has u in ur feelings like a lil girl. i already said from the jump i liked it. now ur talking about having the same energy. the only thing ive argued from the jump is dude had some corny scenes. ur mad cuz the scene that made u feel like ud connected with your ancestors i dismissed as corny.

was it still a great movie? for sure. best soundtrack of the year and of any movie in recent memory. a movie full of black people that isn't raccooned out AND theyre technologically advanced, witty, strong, and intelligent. yes. dope. with all of that being true. i can still say mbj missed on some of his portrayal of a character. because i didnt like some SCENES he was in... uve accused me of being a real life sellout, a trump voter... and ignorant. flat out... stop acting like a lil b. u doing way too much. pull ur skirt down
Dude is lame, it’s ok

Back
Top Bottom