WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

just saw venom and was surprised it was actually good... people kept telling me it was bad but it really wasnt

Where are all the “you’re just sexist!!!” Captain Marvel boys at now?? Lol, very short lived “outrage”
What's sexist about nudes?

Nobody called anybody sexist for saying something about Brie being naked.

You're too thirsty to clap back man :lol: Still salty about anything related to Brie Larson is not a good look.

What's sexist about nudes?

Nobody called anybody sexist for saying something about Brie being naked.

You're too thirsty to clap back man :lol: Still salty about anything related to Brie Larson is not a good look.
I’m salty and wanting a clap back? Lol man you guys really do reach for the stars when you want to prove a point. People say the trailer was *** and your butt hole puckers. Sad but funny to point out whenever possible for easy feelings to expose

I’ve seen the Capt Marvel trailer 3 times in theaters now and I jus hope some of the scenes with Brie Larson are jus first or second takes of scenes because her acting needs to be more believable.

I’m salty and wanting a clap back? Lol man you guys really do reach for the stars when you want to prove a point. People say the trailer was *** and your butt hole puckers. Sad but funny to point out whenever possible for easy feelings to expose
Prove what point?

And again what does any of this nonsense you talking about got to do with nude pics of Haylet Atwell or sexism or a trailer or Brie Larson? :lol: Do you know what sexism is?

Its a good thing to you brought up reaching for the stars :lol: Cuz none of that shot connects.

Really though whose feelings were exposed in this back and forth? You was mad smug with the first post and now you legit reassuring yourself off of nothing.

Looked up the nudes. If the leaks are the one from a sex scene she did for some movie or something she managed to not show anything.

Nevermind. I found them.

Last edited:
just saw venom and was surprised it was actually good... people kept telling me it was bad but it really wasnt

I just did too and thought it was as bad as people said. There was nothing redeeming about the movie to me. Tom’s nervous tick acting was whack. Venom had b-grade Deadpool dialogue. Special effects were whack. And there was nobody else who stepped up their game in the movie. I thought it was very bad.

E03D0D45-2D12-47A8-9FD5-0CEA8822AEA4.png

Back
Top Bottom