WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So the timestone could not be used to create the alternate universe for Thanos?
So far nobody has explored and tested the full potential of any of the infinty stones.

So its possible although infinity stones only work in their native universe so it's hard to say the stone could create an apt timeline where those exact things happened and then the question is what's to stop Thanos from doing it again in that timeline?

So it’s up to ant man and the shrinking into that other dimension they have super shrunk themself?

Watched IW with the fam today on Netflix, wifey saw it for the first time and shed a tear for my boy Pete...

Netflix you say?

tenor.gif

Bout to watch right now

So far nobody has explored and tested the full potential of any of the infinty stones.

So its possible although infinity stones only work in their native universe so it's hard to say the stone could create an apt timeline where those exact things happened and then the question is what's to stop Thanos from doing it again in that timeline?

Probably seen the most of the time stone I'm guessing

Re-watched IW on Netflix yesterday when I should've taken a nap with my kids.

I was whopped the rest of the afternoon :lol:

Yea man they couldn’t do nothing with him. I mean they tried lol. A couple good attempts but for the most part Thanos was giving them that work.

Dope movie though... crazy from start to finish.

Thanos and his species on titan, how would he be without the stones/glove? In what ways are his people superior to humans

In terms of his native/natural powers and what not, would he be able to compete with hulk or Thor etc?

Thanos and his species on titan, how would he be without the stones/glove? In what ways are his people superior to humans

In terms of his native/natural powers and what not, would he be able to compete with hulk or Thor etc?
If I remember correct even to his race thanos is “super hero” status to them

thanos looked like anderson silva against the hulk. Punched him in the throat and knee’ed him in the face. hulk retired immediately after.
Let’s all not forget that Thor whooped hulk like a kid getting sent to time out before he got shocked. Hulk is ***** status in the MCU and it’s sad

Yeah I was curious watching again when he went 1 v 1 with the hulk, I was wondering if that was the stone or if thanos was just superior

Yea I think he has 1 stone, the power stone

Then got the space stone on the ship after

Then was the reality stone from the collector

Then the soul stone

Then the time stone

Then the mind stone

Thor hasnt been in a film except his 3 solo movies and 3 Avengers flicks. He never guest starred in anyones movie as yet.

rfx45 rfx45 post the rest got dammit

Back
Top Bottom