WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Aether = Reality
Necklace = Time
Tesseract = Space
Orb = Power
Gem in Sceptor then Vision = Mind

Those were the objects they were hidden in
Makes sense, I meant that during Thor 2, I don’t recall anyone mentioning that the reality stone was in the Aether

All the other stones you mentioned were explained in their respective films when they were first introduced to the audience

Wasn’t explicitly said, but if you know about the stones you could put it together. Also, the soul stone wasn’t in Gamora’s dagger? That was muddled, I get you have to pay a price for it but the scene where Thanos gifts her the blade after a hostile takeover then they flash to Gamora twirling it on the guardians ship. Seems like he already had it, but needed to go through the process again because stone lore.

No, the stone wasn't in Gamora's dagger. It was clearly explained that the Soul Stone was on Vromir.

The dagger was simply a transition.

The soul stone clearly only apeared in Thanos' hand while in shallow lake after he sacrificed Gamora on Vormir.

It wasnt in anything.

Random but I finally finished watching Thor 2 (it was quite a painful watch) during my re-binge, the Aether is the same thing as the Reality Stone? I somehow never realized this and I don't recall them mentioning this at all during the film until the post credit scene with The Collector. Was the audience at the time just expected to know that
Yeah, they give a flashback and in-depth description that the reality stone is the aether to explain its immense power and Malekith's goals.

Those first two Thor movies consist of the worst the MCU has to offer. You're a trooper for getting through it. It does seem to be the trend to pretend that IM3 is the worst though but I guess that's based off expectations. Knowing of Thor comics and seeing Ragnarok to me the first Thor movies are even worse.

Makes sense, I meant that during Thor 2, I don’t recall anyone mentioning that the reality stone was in the Aether

All the other stones you mentioned were explained in their respective films when they were first introduced to the audience
The reality stone wws not in the aether.

The reality stone is the aether. It wasnt in anything. Due to its power by definition the possessor of it can have it take any form. So it looked like a red liquid that would go inside a living host.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Thor 1 it felt like Avengers 1 prequel.

Is it really a wrap for Jane Foster in MCU can they at least recast she's an important character. I know yall ship Valkyrie now but I want her still.

The real question is how Jane was able to survive as long as she did being bonded with a reality stone?
From what we've seen so far despite what was said in GotG. That whole only higher life forms can touch an infinity stone only applied to the power stone.

The reality stone literally changes reality so it could have easily altered Jane to keep her alive as it was inside her.

The fate of Jane Foster, Valkyrie and Korg is still TBD, right? I'm curious if they'll address this in End Game.

Thor dies and Foster takes over?

The soul stone clearly only apeared in Thanos' hand while in shallow lake after he sacrificed Gamora on Vormir.

It wasnt in anything.

Yeah, they give a flashback and in-depth description that the reality stone is the aether to explain its immense power and Malekith's goals.

Those first two Thor movies consist of the worst the MCU has to offer. You're a trooper for getting through it. It does seem to be the trend to pretend that IM3 is the worst though but I guess that's based off expectations. Knowing of Thor comics and seeing Ragnarok to me the first Thor movies are even worse.

The reality stone wws not in the aether.

The reality stone is the aether. It wasnt in anything. Due to its power by definition the possessor of it can have it take any form. So it looked like a red liquid that would go inside a living host.
Ah somehow I missed the flashback where they explain the reality stone :smh: I fell asleep during the first half so I had to re-start it the next day to finish

Screenshot_20190106-020009_Facebook.jpg

It’s really amazing wat they have done with Thor in just the span of 2 movies.

Went from an after thought to arguably my favorite avenger

Thor was always good in the team up movies.. but like IM, th individual movies weren't strong (not counting IM1 and now thor3)

The only MCU movie that truly bothers me is IM3, cause they got cute

But at least with first avenger, Thor, IM2 and Thor 2 and even AOU, marvel was playing with things and trying to figure out a direction which I think has helped the universe as a whole

It's why I'm easier on aquaman than say WW or the rest of the DCEU movies.. with aquaman I think people acknowledge there are flaws and you can see how things will be better going forward.. WW, it seems people ignore the obvious problems and rest of DCEU was too much snyder

My only real concern with that MCU, is with BP, obviously there were some issues at the end but movie was huge.. so like WW and maybe like aquaman now, that might look past flaws and not really correct them next time around (I call this the Bryan singer syndrome or the Michael bay/transformers syndrome)

Back
Top Bottom