WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:lol:

Them Thor movies are all disappointing trash except Ragnarok. That began to tap in to Thor's potential.

Took Ragnarok to start adapting Kirby visuals. They didn't know what they were doing in the first two. Dark World was just a major tie-in to the MCU. Complete waste of Malekith (Malekith in name only) and they obviously did not know what they were doing with Jane Foster.

Thor was always good in the team up movies.. but like IM, th individual movies weren't strong (not counting IM1 and now thor3)
Thor sucked becuase they tried to keep it serious and grounded. The entire first movie was about humanizing him. The second film was just trash. **** that. He’s ridiculous and his story is ridiculous. No need for an explanation. Just roll with that and go. That and his wigs were the worst things in cinema

All 3 Thor films are vastly underrated especially The Dark World

1st one they went to over the top with the Shakespearean stuff.. it's good enough when it's Thor being a fish out of water in the world

Thor 2 was just meh

I've constantly seen the refrain "Thor 2 was overly criticized". There was not a single positive attribute about it

The change in directors probably screwed everything up

My favorite part about Thor 2 that was actually seeing how her death hit Loki. Showed he wasn’t completely heartless at the time.

The Thor trilogy is a good example of Marvel Studios being able to learn. It just took them a while to understand what to do with the Thor character.

If they could run it back, Thor 1 and 2 would've been fire.

Matter of fact, if they could run back the phase 1 movies, they'd all be significantly better. Marvel Studios might've struck gold on the first try with IM1, but they were still learning as they went through trial and error. It wasn't until around CW that they started hitting their stride and then after that they took off and didn't look back. This is part of why I find it hard to believe that Captain Marvel would be a bad movie.

Last edited:
I really like thor 2. But it took me multiple viewings to realize that Malekith was a giant when Thor hammerrd his *** into another realm.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Marketing May Only Show Footage From The First Twenty Minutes Of The Movie

Now, as Marvel and Disney's marketing teams begin promoting the sequel, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has been asked just how much we'll see from the movie beforehand. On the red carpet of the 76th Golden Globes, he revealed that it's "somewhat accurate" that the trailers and TV spots won't feature any footage from outside the first fifteen to twenty minutes.

"I'd call it somewhat accurate. As was the case with a lot of our films, this one, in particular, being able to generate a lot of excitement without giving away one of the many, many, many secrets. I think the Disney marketing team is the best in the world and we'll be able to pull it off."

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Title Has Been In Place Before The Movie Even Began Production

During the build-up to the release of the first teaser trailer for Avengers: Endgame, we heard that Marvel Studios was mulling over a number of titles, including Avengers: Annihilation. However, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has now revealed that it was always the plan to call the Avengers: Infinity War sequel Avengers: Endgame.

"It was in place before we started developing the movie or just as we were developing it, yes," Feige revealed on the red carpet of last night's Golden Globes. "So, Doctor Strange says that line because we knew it was the title."

Kevin Feige Expresses Excitement To Regain X-MEN, FANTASTIC FOUR, And "Hundreds" Of Marvel Characters

Last night, Kevin Feige was asked to share his thoughts on their upcoming return and while he's clearly excited for the big names, he also can't wait to start doing things with the smaller ones.

"The truth is, I’m excited for all of them," he said. "I’m excited, and it’s not just the marquee names you know — there are hundreds of names on those documents, on those agreements."

"And the fact that Marvel is as close as we may ever get now to having access to all of the characters, is something I’ve been dreaming about for my almost 20 years at Marvel. And it’s very exciting."

Wow
Well I feel confident watching any and all trailers for Endgame, knowing only footage from the first 20 mins will only be shown

Russo’s were asked hundreds of times if the title for A4 was mentioned in IW or any previous Avengers film and they said no :rolleyes obviously someone is lying but I’m completely on the fence for Endgame. I want to like it and I think I will but the film has to take on such a heavy toll in terms of loose ends having to be wrapped because of how selfish of a film IW was. Far From Home’s marketing which is Marvel’s first film for phase 4 has almost no marketing potential because Endgame has to stay in the dark. Marvel and Disney are gonna keep us in the dark over an obvious Schrödinger’s Cat event that we knew was happening the minute Black Panther turned into dust 2 months after he made 700 mil domestic and Spider-Man turned to dust while his sequel was in preproduction.

Lion King comes out 2 weeks after Far From Home :smh: :smh:

I had high hopes of Thor 2 because Alan Taylor was directing the film (He directed some GoT episodes)

But it fell short for me as well.

Wow only the first 15 or 20 minutes of the movie?? Must be a lot of serious ish goes down this movie! Damnnnn I’m hyped

Carol Danvers and young Monica Rambeau

8CF04EC2-4D9D-4144-83C2-8215C730A6B4.jpeg

Wow only the first 15 or 20 minutes of the movie?? Must be a lot of serious ish goes down this movie! Damnnnn I’m hyped

Technically you would just show off footage past the first 15-20 minutes that was cut from the movie. Technically we saw hulk running in the woods but it was never used in the movie. This could be a metaphor.

I'm sure they could show footage of Tony Stark brushing his teeth and putting on his pajamas and 2 billion ppl will watch End Game.

it was a dream

I dont play games that often but when i do i get a Playstation.

But man they really messed up not including a 4k player cuz i got a ton of movies. So i got an xbox one s. GOW is one of my fav game series too.

Got IW and Black Panther in 4k :pimp:

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom