WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

remember he left his normal red costume back in America, then when he goes to Europe he gets the news black.red one and the new noir one. Then when this Euro trip is over he goes back to America and wear the red suit like the beginning of IW

There is a chance this movie is actually set before IW, we will see

In a joint interview with Feige a long time ago I think I remember Amy Pascual blurting that FFH takes place minutes after Avengers 4

In a joint interview with Feige a long time ago I think I remember Amy Pascual blurting that FFH takes place minutes after Avengers 4
Their only joint interview was for Homecoming where she stated that Sony's Venom was part of the MCU.

There was nothing mentioned of FFH.

Their only joint interview was for Homecoming where she stated that Sony's Venom was part of the MCU.

There was nothing mentioned of FFH.
There was definitely one before this my dude lol. A much longer time ago

Before FFH was even titled they were just calling it the sequel to Homecomin

I will try to find that Pascual interview

There was definitely one before this my dude lol. A much longer time ago
I just said that the joint interview was for Homecoming and that's where Pascal stated Venom was part of the MCU. Which led to the 'sad/confused' Kevin Feige face.

There was no mention of FFH.

I just said that the joint interview was for Homecoming and that's where Pascal stated Venom was part of the MCU. Which led to the 'sad/confused' Kevin Feige face.

There was no mention of FFH.
I misread. Thought you said their only interview was for ffh

Anyway this is a quote from amy pascual. Maybe this quote is not from the joint interview but from one she held individually. I wish I could find a transcript of the whole interview

What I think we should focus on is this Spider-Man who started in Civil War and then has this movie, and then will be in the Avengers movie. And we are starting now the next one which will start a few minutes after Avengers 4 wraps as a story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-avengers-4-timeline/amp/

i mean would be cool on multiple fronts if they somehow included:

jmkc7pd9ptv1doluy7ze

remember he left his normal red costume back in America, then when he goes to Europe he gets the news black.red one and the new noir one. Then when this Euro trip is over he goes back to America and wear the red suit like the beginning of IW

There is a chance this movie is actually set before IW, we will see

Watch the international trailer, Aunt May packs his suit in his luggage without him knowing.

Love they keep using the Ramones music for the films and trailers, especially as a Forest Hills kid myself.

Also he should already have a passport from CW.

Forgot about that. That would be cool to see.

I'm hoping the results of End Game open up the MCU to more superheros with powers.

Like the infinity gauntlet or stones being destroyed has a Phoenix like effect in Avengers vs X-MEN where mutants were brought back from extinction. But instead it awakens the X gene in humans.

Like the infinity gauntlet or stones being destroyed has a Phoenix like effect in Avengers vs X-MEN where mutants were brought back from extinction. But instead it awakens the X gene in humans.
Yeah, something along those lines.

I'm really curious what Mysterio's power source is. Maybe he gets from the effects of End Game?

Watch the international trailer, Aunt May packs his suit in his luggage without him knowing.

Love they keep using the Ramones music for the films and trailers, especially as a Forest Hills kid myself.

Also he should already have a passport from CW.

Queens in the building.

Also because their was a line in Civil War about Tony illegally getting a kid involved...

Back
Top Bottom