WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

2A4E88EB-B3ED-4F8B-9ECA-6419859A0825.gif
31A249C0-58A3-4953-B988-73514BCD2A0D.gif
B5512C5D-A68C-4B63-940E-BCEB360CDF34.gif
6610B997-3D41-4406-B4EF-5AA01167CBED.gif
59CAF652-CA77-4D9C-B876-DC81B70850CD.gif

He's in the trailer for like 10secs.. in the dark for like 8 of em

You really need more than that to make up your mind about Fury in captain marvel v FFH trailer?

I was just using FFH trailer as one example, you can j use nick fury in any mcu movie prior to the Captain Marvel trailer then lol

You really need more than that to make up your mind about Fury in captain marvel v FFH trailer?

I was just using FFH trailer as one example, you can j use nick fury in any mcu movie prior to the Captain Marvel trailer then lol

To make an informed decision, yes I'd like more than 8 secs of someone sitting in a dark room, driving a boat at night and standing in a window

Literally the only shot of dude in the light is the back of his head firing a weapon, that I can remember

To make an informed decision, yes I'd like more than 8 secs of someone sitting in a dark room, driving a boat at night and standing in a window

Literally the only shot of dude in the light is the back of his head firing a weapon, that I can remember

th

Idk man. A long look at nick fury in FFH trailer is not needed. The cap marvel trailer is the one with the cgi on Sam's face. If you wanna nitpick nick in FFH trailer you can use any other mcu footage of him as a comparison to CM trailer

Last edited:
th

Idk man. A long look at nick fury in FFH trailer is not needed. The cap marvel trailer is the one with the cgi on Sam's face. If you wanna nitpick nick in FFH trailer you can use any other mcu footage of him as a comparison to CM trailer

Ummm all I did was point out the amount of time and the lighting of the present trailer

Just a thought, what if Far From Home takes place before Infinity War?

I’d assume Parker ends up meeting Fury during End Game so the hotel scene in that trailer where it seems like Parker is meeting him for the first time wouldn’t make sense if FFH takes place after End Game

Just a thought, what if Far From Home takes place before Infinity War?

I’d assume Parker ends up meeting Fury during End Game so the hotel scene in that trailer where it seems like Parker is meeting him for the first time wouldn’t make sense if FFH takes place after End Game

Was going say the costume, but the new costume could get screwed in this.. resulting in him going back to old one for infinity war once he got back

I like that they used Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated in the trailer. They're from Queens too.

Back
Top Bottom