WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

this man dont get the respek he deserve:

tumblr_inline_p5gw83ypOR1u9isuz_540.gif

9D162F20-CA19-4529-A4AE-70B779029AC9.gif

I like. It should do a billion but it’s got some serious competition 2wks after it releases when Lion King comes in destroys everything

I like. It should do a billion but it’s got some serious competition 2wks after it releases when Lion King comes in destroys everything

I hate Disney scheduled it like that. What I’m hoping is that there’s a clear audience wanting a superhero film during that time period (which will HEAVILY depend on Endgame’s reception) and that gives Spider-Man the legs it needs domestic wise throughout the summer even with Lion King clearly hauling in money. With Lion King being more of a film billed at audiences who grew up with the film more so than children of today, that movie’s legs will be determined from whether it is just a good reimagining or Oscar worthy which I’m leaning toward the latter. Spider-Man is gonna have to clean house internationally which it’ll stand a great chance of doing especially with the films setting. And depending how visually stunning Mysterio and the Elementals can get, China should eat this up.

that trailer :wow:

body is ready.

so how many movies is spidey signed with marvel? wonder if sony will renegotiate after it ends or if they will take their ball and go home?

My predictions:

Avengers 2.5 bil
Captain Marvel 1.2 bil
FFH 1 bil

Avengers is obvious
Captain Marvel I think will bring in a lot of fans who normally don't watch the mcu
FFH should enjoy the post Avengers boost. If I recall, Homecoming did 870 mil so 1 billion would be a decent boost.

My predictions:

Avengers 2.5 bil
Captain Marvel 1.2 bil
FFH 1 bil

Avengers is obvious
Captain Marvel I think will bring in a lot of fans who normally don't watch the mcu
FFH should enjoy the post Avengers boost. If I recall, Homecoming did 870 mil so 1 billion would be a decent boost.

you bugging.

Capt Marvel wont surpass WW. Im sorry but I love the MCU to death, but I dont see what the selling point of Capt Marvel is that will bring it $1.2 Bill

For Captain Marvel to do a billion it has to be a hit overseas where they’re notoriously sexist. Wonder Woman only made 800+ mil because it did 400+ mil domestic. The power of the MCU can’t be denied however. As much as I would like for Captain Marvel to make a billi for the brand I can’t see. Although stranger things have happened.

Overseas dont like black people and women (lol). Black Panther only did bank because it was groundbreaking and the black dollar here in America pushed it to some incredible heights. Wonder Woman was the same here in the States for women, even though it didnt bank as much as BP it did fairly well here. Captain Marvel would have to supplant WW for that female femenist led audience here and as I previously alluded to, its definitely not going to have the same impact as WW

antman in 2015, made $519
strange in 2016, made $677
antman and the wasp, made $622

i think $600 at the least is safe.. gotta go back to 2014 to find a movie under $800 mill

which was WS and GOTG, which both had over $700.. dark world in 2013 made $644

So if Feige stated in an interview FFH takes place after A4...They did basically spoil End Game. lol

Back
Top Bottom