WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Y’all don’t deserve ****

5DCFC2A7-4F24-4F31-BB86-30925E5F4BEE.jpeg

Reactions: ARK
So you thought there was a chance those heroes would stay dead?

:lol:

For people who are legit MCU fans and follow every bit of news and rumors, its no big deal to us cuz we already know whats going on. But you'd be surprised at how many casual fans had no idea there was another Spiderman flick on the way. I saw quite a few ppl on twitter complaining that they spoiled Spiderman's return in End Game with the FFH trailer :lol:

Last edited:
Not at all. Just curious as to how they would market the future movies without spoiling the results of End Game.
That the heroes are alive doesn't spoil Endgame at all.

That's not the stuff ppl want to see. Its the how. Its the who.
For us people who are legit MCU fans and follow every bit of news and rumors, its no big deal to us cuz we already know whats going on. But you'd be surprised at how many casual fans had no idea there was another Spiderman flick on the way. I saw quite a few ppl on twitter complaining that they spoiled Spiderman's return in End Game with the FFH trailer :lol:
Dumb dumbs. The lot of them.

It's the kind of complaining that truly doesn't matter.

Also that whole don't spoil me culture needs to die.

Just a thought, what if Far From Home takes place before Infinity War?

I’d assume Parker ends up meeting Fury during End Game so the hotel scene in that trailer where it seems like Parker is meeting him for the first time wouldn’t make sense if FFH takes place after End Game
Or...

In end game, they go back in time and the avengers never meet Parker. Now in this alternate universe he’s just Spider-Man and has never met tony. Hence his basic costume in the closet

Or...

In end game, they go back in time and the avengers never meet Parker. Now in this alternate universe he’s just Spider-Man and has never met tony. Hence his basic costume in the closet

If Happy Hogan wasn’t in the trailer and if it wasn’t the suit Tony gave him, i’d go with it. Just cause he’s not taking the Iron Spider suit doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it or access to it. He is getting on a plane after all.

Last edited:
Has anyone guessed the possibility of Mysterio being a sorcerer this time around? They are world wide, after all. Or does something completely prevent that? Or am I missing something?

Has anyone guessed the possibility of Mysterio being a sorcerer this time around? They are world wide, after all. Or does something completely prevent that? Or am I missing something?

It’s a pretty far stretch from “illusionist/special effects guy”, but considering the powers he was throwing out in the trailer that’s a good theory.

One more Spidey solo movie and w/e cameos they can manage in between then.

He could briefly show up in Dr. Strange 2, Ant-Man & Wasp or some other rumored movie. Definitely in the next Avengers movie.

damn, one more solo movie? thats not enough. marvel should start negotiating an extension. felt like it came and went.

It seems like he's going with the traditional story, aside from not being a villain like normal. Peter is also kind of a tech genius, a little Stark tutoring could move fam forward pretty quick.

FFH seems like it's going to have a predictable story. Fury sucks Spidey into investigating the elementals. Mysterio makes them believe he's a good guy at first, then they figure out his scheme and they fight in the end. The only thing is that it looks like there's a chance there might be more to him than just illusion via tech. Maybe those elementals are actually real and mysterio can control it? Idk.

Probably not but to me he definitely did look a bit like Dr. Strange and IM not Thor and IM.

Nothing really prevents that change. It's just that Mysterio is simply really good @ movie efx and it's easier to stretch that to advanced tech.

damn double whammy

I hated Tulum hope you have a better experience than I did.

place is legit a 2.5 hour drive from the airport

and its worse when you're going home like me when you got montezumas revenge

and no I didn't drink the water or ice, pretty sure it was the salad that was cleaned with the water. thought I was dying
The more I look into things the less excited I get. My girl told me reviews for the food at the resort was bad and I almost told her to cancel that ****.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom