WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The pressure that the Black Panther sequel will be under will be too much. Feige and co HAVE to give it time to make sure a script is immaculate
It's not gonna have much pressure. At this point you just have to improve what was lacking the first time. Which was pretty much just the chili and a few fights. With Coogler back, itll be alright.

There’s only so many times you can capture lightning in a bottle though. The bar was set so high for the first because of the effect it had on pop culture which then affected its crazy box office run. The film won’t have the same affect pop culture wise because it’s the 2nd and not the first and that will more than likely affect its box office which will in turn affect its perception. Same thing happened with AoU. It’s better than A1 I’m ever facet but AoU couldn’t do what A1 did pop culture wise which affected its box office (Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight being a variable) and ultimately it affected its perception.

Same thing is about to happen to Endgame...

AOU had alot going against it and is a bad example.. but avengers is a good example for BP

CW and infinity war are clearly better films.. AOU could have been better but had terrible editing and pacing plus some unnecessary bits that just shouldnt have been in there

whedon tried to do the same with pointless sh in A1 too, but that stuff got cut (the waitress with the cap stuff).. but he felt the need to include the family stuff here when there was already a ton going

This is an even more incredible feat after seeing Chadwick hiding in the closet as a perp on an old episode of law and order.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

samuel%2Bl.%2Bjackson%2Bchris%2Bnoth%2BLaw%2Band%2BOrder%2B1991%2Bfades%2Bglasses.jpg

There's several MCU actors who appeared on the Law & Order shows, but I don't feel like posting them.

Samuel L. Jackson's character on L&O was defending Philip Seymour Hoffman in that episode. :wow:

^ even more reason marvel should have released captain marvel in november

antman and the wasp was released first week of july.. hell they could have just released captain marvel october.. but they did dr strange and ragnarok in november

October was impossible. I think they were working on the movie in post well beyond October.

Plus the plan was always to release the movie on international women's day

October was impossible. I think they were working on the movie in post well beyond October.

Plus the plan was always to release the movie on international women's day

October is breast cancer awareness month

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

Nevermind, forgot you hate the tatas

Last edited:
After Matt kicked Danny’s a** and made him resort to using the fist, y’all better put some respect on my dog’s abilities

Got the Infinity War Concept Art book and it’s amazing

Got any of those pages ? I'm all for Murdock, I just thought Thanos was just naturally stronger than people with or without the gauntlet. Zik, I've seen Jax take Goro down before, doesn't mean it could happen.

Thanos would let Daredevil entertain him for a bit then he’ll drop him with a light slap. If Thanos has the Gauntlet, he’d probably restore his sight temporarily and drive him nuts before snuffing him.

Got any of those pages ? I'm all for Murdock, I just thought Thanos was just naturally stronger than people with or without the gauntlet. Zik, I've seen Jax take Goro down before, doesn't mean it could happen.

I’ll try to scan some pages soon. It’s amazing

Back
Top Bottom