WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Does it matter?

IMG_6860.JPG

Well there are a multitude of offenses that could arise whether the girl/woman was 14 or 40..

However, if the victim is 14 then further offenses could arise

^Were this true, we'd be swimming in cash. That being said Chad's speech was fire. I think the music is automated at this point though. I'd be mad as Hell if I had to sit in the booth waiting to press a button at this point in tech.

Although he was starting to discuss the entire concept of Wakanda instead answering the question he posed, which he wouldn't have have time to answer regardless.

The behind the scenes for any tv show live or recorded has a main production control with an executive producer

2015-05-2108.21.04.jpg

They usually watch to make sure the show is running accordingly. They only listen to make sure the audio is working. They're watching a timer to make sure the show doesn't run long.

So they probably don't give a **** what anybody is actually saying just monitoring how long they're allowed and then start playing the music so they can wrap it up.

Reactions: ARK
Lady Gaga's speech ran overly long at a recent event and they blasted her with the music too. She said, 'it's ok, I'm used to musical accompaniment' and kept going with her speech :lol:

Lol nobody wants this. Movie is a 4/10, take home over the weekend and correct everything for half credit

Actually I'm finna cop this. My BR got messed up somehow and I need to replace it. I have all the MCU flicks and I'm a sucker for Steelbooks.

Also, shouts to Black Panther. Colonizers crying up a storm over this. Where was this same energy when other overly hyped movies won those big awards?

Last edited:
^ even more reason marvel should have released captain marvel in november

antman and the wasp was released first week of july.. hell they could have just released captain marvel october.. but they did dr strange and ragnarok in november

i dont agree with that.. i think while the movie was very good, you can pick things they could easily improve upon on multiple viewings.. plus there were clear deficiencies at the end (like the CG, especially with the rhinos)

i dont agree with that.. i think while the movie was very good, you can pick things they could easily improve upon on multiple viewings.. plus there were clear deficiencies at the end (like the CG, especially with the rhinos)

There’s only so many times you can capture lightning in a bottle though. The bar was set so high for the first because of the effect it had on pop culture which then affected its crazy box office run. The film won’t have the same affect pop culture wise because it’s the 2nd and not the first and that will more than likely affect its box office which will in turn affect its perception. Same thing happened with AoU. It’s better than A1 I’m ever facet but AoU couldn’t do what A1 did pop culture wise which affected its box office (Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight being a variable) and ultimately it affected its perception.

Same thing is about to happen to Endgame...

Back
Top Bottom