WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ya need to stop The corniness with this Cap shade....ya come off downright obsessive with his character :lol:

CaaAAAaaAaaapppp!

Soulja-Boy-Breakfast-Club.jpg

Dude who got his *** beat by Bucky... Twice
Dude who iron man was about to kill before Bucky intervened?
Dude who needed Thor to save him from the outriders?

Cap?

Put respect on Cap's name.

It's quite obvious that End Game is going to be the Cap show

He was everywhere in the first trailer, and everywhere in the superbowl spot.

Even if he dies, I am entirely positive that before that happens, he will show, for the umpteenth and final time, why Cap>>>>>>Tiny

Last edited:
Put respect on Cap's name.

It's quite obvious that End Game is going to be the Cap show

He was everywhere in the first trailer, and everywhere in the superbowl spot.

Even if he dies, I am entirely positive that before that happens, he will show, for the umpteenth and final time, why Cap>>>>>>Tiny

Star of the first 15 mins
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01/07/avengers-endgame-marketing-15-minutes-footage/

Meanwhile we got the whole history of the MCU.. cap ain't even the star of his own damn movie

Cap CHOSE not to fight Bucky

CAP washhhhedddddd Tony with his suit of Iron and super computer and all the man had was a metal shield

Oh and Thor saved everyone’s *** not just Cap, including Banner inside Tony’s biggest armor AND Tchalla with his Vibranium suit, and this time cap didn’t even have a shield...

Honesty that wakanda fight Tony was taking L's, even if he wasn't there.

The hulkbuster and war machine suits are Tiny tech

Thor saved everyone from getting washed, not just Steve

Anywhoo, who wants to guess who they are looking at in this clip?

Thor And Rocket?
IM and Nebula?
Captain Marvel?

How much of this trailer is gonna be kept out of the final film though?
It could be anything.

Example. Rocket opening the door. Or Thor on Thanos' farm. That could be something thrown in there to throw everyone off lol.

I wouldn't even put it past them that EVERYTHING they showed us in the trailers/TV spot is not in the actual film.

Last edited:
Think Thor goes off on his own and tries to defeat Thanos himself.

In one scene of the TV spot you can see Thor with Stormbreaker on Titan 2. (what I’m assuming but I could be wrong)

Edit: Nevermind, I watched EmergencyAwesome vid and it looks like Wakanda

Hmmm. Started to think this is edited to make it seem like wakanda, but it’s Thor on titan 2. Look at the gif where they just show Thor’s face, it looks like the titan hut, but when they pan out and show the scenic view it looks like the same farm view but with different architecture to probably throw us off. Also looks like something is emitting gold light on his face?

Thor seems the type to go on his own with his own motives. He did it in avengers 2 after being under scarlet witch; just straight dipped outta Hawkeyes porch. Wouldn’t be surprised if he went to look for thanos on his own for a Portion of the movie.

Anywhoo, who wants to guess who they are looking at in this clip?

Thor And Rocket?
IM and Nebula?
Captain Marvel?

My first thought was Captain Marvel when I seen it live. Could be any of the above though. Don’t think Thor & Rocket would get that kind of entrance if they were at Wakanda together though.

My first thought was Captain Marvel when I seen it live. Could be any of the above though. Don’t think Thor & Rocket would get that kind of entrance if they were at Wakanda together though.
You make a good point about Thor and Rocket.

So that leaves Tiny and Nebula. Or Captain Marvel.

Hmmmm makes sense to deceive us, but I get it tho
Hmmm. Started to think this is edited to make it seem like wakanda, but it’s Thor on titan 2. Look at the gif where they just show Thor’s face, it looks like the titan hut, but when they pan out and show the scenic view it looks like the same farm view but with different architecture to probably throw us off. Also looks like something is emitting gold light on his face?

Thor seems the type to go on his own with his own motives. He did it in avengers 2 after being under scarlet witch; just straight dipped outta Hawkeyes porch. Wouldn’t be surprised if he went to look for thanos on his own for a Portion of the movie.

The first half of the film.

No way they would do Cap like that.

Just no way. If he's dying. He's dying to save the whole world in the climax.

Ya need to stop The corniness with this Cap shade....ya come off downright obsessive with his character :lol:
:lol: Cap is like the MCU Lebron the way they ride his meat.
CaaAAAaaAaaapppp!

Soulja-Boy-Breakfast-Club.jpg

Dude who got his *** beat by Bucky... Twice
Dude who iron man was about to kill before Bucky intervened?
Dude who needed Thor to save him from the outriders?

Cap?
:lol: Ok this one is funny.

Back
Top Bottom