WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea.. I'm not getting the appeal of professor hulk.. ain't like Bruce a fighter and I want that thanos vs hulk rematch

Would rather see world breaker hulk

Last edited:
Yea.. I'm not getting the appeal of professor hulk.. ain't like Bruce a fighter and I want that thanos vs hulk rematch

Would rather see world breaker hulk

Im 99% sure we are gonna get World Break Hulk, its the only logical solution. He is Prof. Hulk and he is getting his *** whooped AGAIN, then BAM

I wonder who's going to be Thano's posse this time around. They're all dead, except one... I believe. Unless he was able to bring them back with the gauntlet.

Honestly, with the Avengers theoretically having all their heavy hitters reunited on one battlefield ... How do you put together an army that would give them a challenge?

Thor, or Binary Capt Marvel, or WWH alone could probably take on a whole army. Put them together on one floor, it's like the MCU version of the warriors. Unfair.

They need Bruce Lee Hulk. Go in a transformation chamber like steve urkel did.
x1080-O8g.jpg

i want thanos to destroy wwh (if they ever go that route), there really is nowhere to go with wwh, that storyline has kind of passed with thor:ragnarok and they've already neutered hulk so many times with hulkbuster ko'ing him and super saiyan thor beating him handily then thanos plays with him like a punching bag

i want to him to get his moment and hold his own against thanos and get some paybakc but i want thanos to eventually overtake him and beat him and then everyone has to team up to take him down at a cost of someones life perhaps

with the kree/skrulls and f4 and xmen universe coming in, there are so many more possibilities than a wwh storyline, bring on kang, annihilus, doom, onslaught, etc... hell its time for a faction battle, bring on Masters of Evil instead of them fighting on of their own again

so much possibilities with disney having all of the rights in their hands again outside of spiderverse

Definitely.. i don't want to see him take out thanos 1 v 1 but I at least want to see him hold his own like tony/dr strange 1 v 1 on titan, at least

Last edited:
i dont even think tony and doc really held their own, thanos did it with ease once he broke free off mantis' power, they literally drew a single drop of blood

i think if/once they time travel and prevent thanos from obtaining the stones it'll be more of an even fight and he'd have his squad back

its just that i feel like they never really established or emphasize on the "the angrier he gets the stronger he gets" theme for hulk, he just seems to be the strongest and that was it

i have a feeling professor hulk is just going to be as strong but with some brain for strategy

i want thanos to destroy wwh (if they ever go that route), there really is nowhere to go with wwh, that storyline has kind of passed with thor:ragnarok and they've already neutered hulk so many times with hulkbuster ko'ing him and super saiyan thor beating him handily then thanos plays with him like a punching bag

i want to him to get his moment and hold his own against thanos and get some paybakc but i want thanos to eventually overtake him and beat him and then everyone has to team up to take him down at a cost of someones life perhaps

with the kree/skrulls and f4 and xmen universe coming in, there are so many more possibilities than a wwh storyline, bring on kang, annihilus, doom, onslaught, etc... hell its time for a faction battle, bring on Masters of Evil instead of them fighting on of their own again

so much possibilities with disney having all of the rights in their hands again outside of spiderverse

I need them to bring Onslaught....

The clip with them outside of Avenger facility looking up is a ship landing. The grass was moving. More than likely Tony and nebula but things could be edited out

Yea.. I have to build to onslaught, just like stryfe, apocalypse and mr sinister

juggernaut could be like movie 2 after you establish him as charles' brother and end credit of 1 could be him finding the gem

Don't know who you should do for 1 since magneto has been done to death.. maybe Sauron so you can have a 1 off that you can focus on the xmen

Could do omega red.. and that could be the intro to mr sinister and then have colossus join the team

Last edited:
When X-Men + F4 come through which Avengers are for sure staying and for sure leaving?

I am trying to imagine the New Avengers but without IM and Cap America it's just kinda weird

I think it's going to be Black Panther and Captain Marvel as the new leaders.
That's exactly what my next question was gonna be. I wonder who they shift their focus on. Dr. Strange may have a chance over BP but I could see either/or. I do think CM will be the new half of the leadership

They’ll do the 616 Ultimates and probably the Defenders and save Avengers stuff for big films a la yearly events in the comics

Man you guys sure do want to rush things and skip character development.

Using Worldbreaker Hulk for Endgame would be a waste unless he's the actual main focus of the movie.

Hulk will have his shine in this but at this point not a lot should be invested in the Hulk.

When X-Men + F4 come through which Avengers are for sure staying and for sure leaving?

I am trying to imagine the New Avengers but without IM and Cap America it's just kinda weird
Black Panther, Captain Marvel, maybe Spidey, Ant-Man & the Wasp, Dr. Strange, it's up in the air with Vision, Wanda, Falcon, TWS, and then there's new heroes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom