WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

51311724_608483852912564_7866840095683248128_n.jpg

Finally doing my job

Last edited:
My first thought was Captain Marvel when I seen it live. Could be any of the above though. Don’t think Thor & Rocket would get that kind of entrance if they were at Wakanda together though.

Captain Marvel’s entrance gotta be bigger than that gif imo. She needs a Thor entrance x5

They’ll be one trailer right before End Game drops that’ll show a lot more just to assure sales go through the roof!

I don't see Marvel having to reveal much until the movie comes out.

They are seeing people foaming at the mouth just off of 2 teasers.

Basically.. people will see captain marvel just to see if the end credit scene(s) have something

And even if they do show something, it could be like homecoming and infinity war where they play with stuff.. cause dudes were going as far as to mess with the infinity stones in the infinity war trailer amongst other things

I'm really not interested at all, not even a tiny bit, in seeing a professor hulk

I want a proper world war Hulk. A king, not a nerd

Red hulk >

Since they brought Ross back, that's all I really really wanted to see that I didn't know if we would.. was interested in seeing them do a grey hulk since they started playing with stuff

I can imagine Bruce turning into wwh. On the outside, he looks like he's the same Hulk... But then he blows Thanos' mind when he learns that this Hulk knows how to fight. And then he blows thanos' mind even more when he finally speaks.

Back
Top Bottom