WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

count me in for 3 hours
one of my top theatrical experiences was seeing Return of the King at midnight, first showing. Place was packed and when the film ended at roughly 3:15am when it said "Directed by Peter Jackson" everybody stood up and clapped, then we all hit up a nearby Denny's, great atmosphere.

Hoping to grab the first 7pm showing on thurs night(assuming there will be one) or whatever earliest showing there is.

I'm built for this movie to be 3.5 -4 hours
first sip of soda won't come until 1.5 hours in

Everybody on earth has a voice online and gets mad over every little thing. Thats y i feel like theyre gonna carefullybrand Deadpool.

The intermission is dumb. But i get it cuz its a "kids movie" kids aint got a 3hr attention span

endgame merch
Dyuy9vcUwAAQT7l.jpg

Where is Okoye and Wong?

Translated:

"Avengers: End game, a sparkling EG blanket sold in Korea. Perhaps it may be something's promotional goods, but for the time being it is a licensed item and it seems to be wrong. It is almost time for EG to come out as goods"

count me in for 3 hours
one of my top theatrical experiences was seeing Return of the King at midnight, first showing. Place was packed and when the film ended at roughly 3:15am when it said "Directed by Peter Jackson" everybody stood up and clapped, then we all hit up a nearby Denny's, great atmosphere.

Hoping to grab the first 7pm showing on thurs night(assuming there will be one) or whatever earliest showing there is.

I'm built for this movie to be 3.5 -4 hours
first sip of soda won't come until 1.5 hours in
Same. I'm in for the straight 3 hours.

I dont want an intermission.

I want 3+ hours of greatness.

Anybody who can't sit for that should just get the **** out or not see the movie at all until its on tv.

Last edited:
If there’s an intermission i’ll definitely be ordering a large drink and actually drink more than a third of it during the movie.

was listening to some podcasts and some brought up the fact that if they do have an intermission, people would probably walk out into the lobby and while waiting in the concession stands will blatantly start spoiling the first half of the movie to everyone else.:rofl:

I honestly don't want an intermission because I don't want to be taken out of the movie, want to enjoy it all at once

what would be worst with an intermission is that people will step out and many of these jackholes do not care enough to get back in time and the movie will continue and the first 5 minutes is likely going to have people coming and looking for their seats

I agree with the no intermission! I’m built for these 3hr movies. I jus wanna enjoy it all at once like everyone has else said

If the movie is 3+ minus well put a Portapotty in that *****. I remember I had to use the restroom during infinity war and felt super left out for missing 1min

LOTR had some super long movies, longer than any mcu movie and I don't remember intermissions for them

I'm cool just watching it straight

If the movie is 3+ minus well put a Portapotty in that *****. I remember I had to use the restroom during infinity war and felt super left out for missing 1min
Drink the whole thing and then just piss in it.

Anybody say something tell them you got a cadaver.

Last edited:
was listening to some podcasts and some brought up the fact that if they do have an intermission, people would probably walk out into the lobby and while waiting in the concession stands will blatantly start spoiling the first half of the movie to everyone else.:rofl:

I honestly don't want an intermission because I don't want to be taken out of the movie, want to enjoy it all at once

what are some good podcasts to listen to for MCU stuff?

i can’t watch anymore youtube videos about how some character will never see will be the villain in endgame

I looked up the LOTR movies' run time...

They weren't just 3 hours.. They were well over 3 hours. 3 h 48 minutes, 3 hours 20 minutes, so on..

No intermissions then.

You guys can hold your bladders, wimps :lol:

Btw Captain Marvel run time is 2 h 12, if anyone cares.

Back
Top Bottom