WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah I’m sorry, BP was a good movie but nowhere near the level of best picture. Whole world of difference at that level. Still, a good night for that group.

It wasn’t Oscar bait neither. Green Book def wasn’t better than A Star is born imo but happy for Mahershala

I agree with bill Simmons, wait 5 years and let things breath and then review the year in movies

I agree with bill Simmons, wait 5 years and let things breath and then review the year in movies

giphy.gif

Thats crazy. There'd be no reason to habe an award show then.

Just release winners in tweets

I see the point for having it.. but the system is extremely broken and out of touch and has been for years

i mean we don't even need to be that far removed from the movies/award shows to realize how poorly things went

Yeah I’m sorry, BP was a good movie but nowhere near the level of best picture. Whole world of difference at that level. Still, a good night for that group.
It was 10/10 for me as far as personal feelings, but TECHNICALLY with everything measured up, I think a few of these movies surpass it.

We made her get her feet together, even grow a pinky toe. Hopefully her act follows...

2406002B-1F15-4BFE-9F5E-7528D613DA11.jpeg

Lemme find out Brie wanna be a sistah. Probably says “Okurrr” in the mirror and listens to City Girls :lol:

8C86C37D-CB28-4884-B131-9992B0D7AED6.jpeg

We made her get her feet together, even grow a pinky toe. Hopefully her act follows...

Lemme find out Brie wanna be a sistah. Probably says “Okurrr” in the mirror and listens to City Girls :lol:

Let us see that other foot tho. That was the one that was ****** up lol

We need an enchanced photo of the phalanxes to really investigate

I see the point for having it.. but the system is extremely broken and out of touch and has been for years

i mean we don't even need to be that far removed from the movies/award shows to realize how poorly things went
I see nothing wrong with taking a year to some months to evaluate the best of each category and assess the best on to win like they currently do.

Waiting 5 years, isn't gonna change the group of ppl voting. Its not about replay value or whats more memorable. Just choosing the best.

Plus its a democratic process bases on subjective opinions. Not like there's a guide or strenuous list of requirements to find the best.

Bill Simmons is bugging.

I see nothing wrong with taking a year to some months to evaluate the best of each category and assess the best on to win like they currently do.

Waiting 5 years, isn't gonna change the group of ppl voting. Its not about replay value or whats more memorable. Just choosing the best.

Plus its a democratic process bases on subjective opinions. Not like there's a guide or strenuous list of requirements to find the best.

Bill Simmons is bugging.

I'm not the target audience for that stuff.. but i put zero actual value in any of that when you have recent big winners that people don't give a shh about

Then they have incidences where they're clearly just pulling makeup calls for past results.. look at Scorsese winning for the departed which was a remake with jack Nicholson weighing down the movie, good entertaining movie but Scorsese clearly had more deserving films

I'm not the target audience for that stuff.. but i put zero actual value in any of that when you have recent big winners that people don't give a shh about

Then they have incidences where they're clearly just pulling makeup calls for past results.. look at Scorsese winning for the departed which was a remake with jack Nicholson weighing down the movie, good entertaining movie but Scorsese clearly had more deserving films

I think most people know by now the best movies don’t get awarded by the academy. Most of my favorite movies last year didn’t even get nominated.

Oscar night is just a night for Hollywood to pat itself on the back.

For us, or me, It’s just fun to follow along with peeps online. It’s more of a game now predicting the winners and making fun of speeches.

I think most people know by now the best movies don’t get awarded by the academy. Most of my favorite movies last year didn’t even get nominated.

Oscar night is just a night for Hollywood to pat itself on the back.

For us, or me, It’s just fun to follow along with peeps online. It’s more of a game now predicting the winners and making fun of speeches.

I get the why.. and I know I'm not the audience for it.. and I don't really care enough, that's why I don't really watch or follow

But I look at Kubrick never winning says a lot

Back
Top Bottom