WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Should've casted this guy in Love and Basketball. The other guy couldn't play ball :lol:

this goes for alot of sports movies.. all you gotta do is check when they do quick cuts whenever the guy is supposed to do something, but they cant

like alot of guys cant throw properly.. or dribble.. they dont even care when it comes to some sports, like swimming

this goes for alot of sports movies.. all you gotta do is check when they do quick cuts whenever the guy is supposed to do something, but they cant

like alot of guys cant throw properly.. or dribble.. they dont even care when it comes to some sports, like swimming
I think basketball is one of the hardest sports to fake in movies.

Moment an actor who doesn't play ball take one dribble, you just know they don't play.

With football and hockey you can just put a helmet on and use stunt doubles.

nah thor 3 was complete and utter trash
and so was the first gotg
the second was tolerable
tenor.gif

because every take you have on this forum is false
But to be fair as of late you are being challenged for that position ameL

I know Captain Marvel going to be a great movie.

She’s going to bring it all home and challenge Wonder Woman as the number 1 all time greatest woman superhero.

Marvel runs these streets.

I think basketball is one of the hardest sports to fake in movies.

Moment an actor who doesn't play ball take one dribble, you just know they don't play.

With football and hockey you can just put a helmet on and use stunt doubles.

With hockey you can tell if the person can’t skate and they’ll only do hear shots or something

But with baseball and football if it’s they gotta show the person throwing.. or if they’re not really a decent enough athlete

Funniest is Wesley snipes in white man cant jump, watch dude dribble

Or watch coach Carter and the dude who plays carter's son

Back
Top Bottom