WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

We going to be honest and objective there was no real clear cut winner.

not a good year for movies, in this sense.. but this aint the first or last.. and while i'm glad BP was nominated, it wasnt a better movie than IW (just to keep it thread related)

BP being nominated for Best Picture is crazy tho lol

more deserving than bohemian rhapsody, which i'm sure is a very entertaining movie, but it blatantly takes liberties with the life of a real person.. it's a damn queen movie, it should be very entertaining

rami deserved better, freddie deserved better

ETERNALS: Kevin Feige Shares Some Very Exciting Updates On The MCU's New Cosmic Super-Team

While chatting to Collider, Kevin Feige shared some exciting updates on the project, which will be helmed by The Rider director Chloe Zhao. The Marvel Studios chief reveals that, unlike the individual movies that led to The Avengers, the core group of heroes will be introduced in Eternals together as a full ensemble in much the same way as Guardians of the Galaxy's group of A-holes were in James Gunn's first film.

"Eternals are one group, but we like the idea of introducing an ensemble, doing an ensemble movie from the start, as opposed to building up as we did with the first Avengers. More like Guardians, not tonally, but in terms of introducing a new group of people. You were asking about ’60s, and ’70s before. Jack Kirby did an immense, amazing epic with Eternals that spans tens of thousands of years, and that’s also something we haven’t really done, which is why that among many other things post-Endgame, we find appealing.”

poejzyl3xmi21.jpg

Definitely hit me in the feels last night.

Err...was Black Panther the only best Picture Nom that got a joke made out of it during its presentation? Legit asking cause I missed some of the Oscars driving home....
Dana Carvey and Mike Myers did a Wayne's World bit for the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody.

can we stop, this is the MCU here. Every movie has delivered since Thor: The Dark World.

Captain Marvel will be a good movie and should fit right along in the MCU, why are you people like this.
Marvel has been a roll for quite some time. WS, GotG, aou, Ant Man, CW, Dr Strange, gotg2, Homecoming, Ragnarok, Black Panther, IW, Ant Man and the Wasp

That stretch is insane. The weakest movies are still pretty good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom