WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So, no trailer... BUT!
If we’re going based on last year’s it won’t release until a month before when advanced tickets go on sale.

I'm not the target audience for that stuff.. but i put zero actual value in any of that when you have recent big winners that people don't give a shh about
To me that doesnt matter.

If ppl dont give a **** thats on them.

Majority of ppl watching the Oscars aren't that in to cinema anyway.

The masses are rubes easily swayed by the latest blockbuster or romantic flick.

Then they have incidences where they're clearly just pulling makeup calls for past results.. look at Scorsese winning for the departed which was a remake with jack Nicholson weighing down the movie, good entertaining movie but Scorsese clearly had more deserving films
Make up calls are a whole other issue.

Deserving nominees sometimes get looked over sometimes inna make up situation andnthen down the line the academy does them right. Sometimes its not even the particular role or movie. Thats lowkey accepted.
Yeah but i don't see how waiting 5 years helps.

Feel like it would just make things worse.

Last edited:
A444BC2A-333B-4464-A054-38F0004FE3DB.jpeg

90’s Fury

Yeah but i don't see how waiting 5 years helps.

Feel like it would just make things worse.

Feel like it would be better to have a discussion on film.. also would give time to let things breath

Like while I'm glad BP got nominated don't think it should have been, the movie while very good had its flaws.. TDK deserved to be nominated.. I don't even think BP is a better movie than infinity war.. I get costume design

But then again other nominated movies had issues

Felt a little for Bradley cooper, think a lot of folks figured they'd make him wait to win for some odd reason

Feel like it would be better to have a discussion on film.. also would give time to let things breath

Like while I'm glad BP got nominated don't think it should have been, the movie while very good had its flaws.. TDK deserved to be nominated.. I don't even think BP is a better movie than infinity war.. I get costume design

Felt a little for Bradley cooper, think a lot of folks figured they'd make him wait to win for some odd reason
2019 was another weak year

2019 was another weak year

Yup.. a movie that allowing to breath would have don't it well looking back 'ex machina'

Also would help for animated movies and even some horrors.. but at least they are no including movies that would have previously been overlooked

cooper killed it in a star is born. rami became freddy mercury. was pulling for cooper to get an oscar except lead actor.

cooper killed it in a star is born. rami became freddy mercury. was pulling for cooper to get an oscar except lead actor.

Feel like rami is the only 1 who deserved recognition from bohemian rhapsody.. feel like we'll look back on cooper feeling like he was robbed.. feel like spike's win is a makeup call

Also I need to see green book and will eventually, but feels like some typical BS driving miss daisy with the hero white dude thrown in to save racism

But it wasn't the strongest year for movies

yo i finally peeped the spiderman movie. whos the spiderman and the girl at the end credits and why do peter parker and mary jane have such a weird relationship?

pretty solid movie tho :smokin

Err...was Black Panther the only best Picture Nom that got a joke made out of it during its presentation? Legit asking cause I missed some of the Oscars driving home....

Back
Top Bottom