WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Is Thor really nerfed now? It seems like he got buffed twice. Once in Ragnarok and another in IW.
I’d say he’s the most powerful Avenger including CM. Especially now possessing Stormbreaker. Healing, energy absorption, weather control, controlling the bi-frost, shield and many other things.

No its not.

By calling the scumbag an Avenger they're considering him one but the Avengers were not a thing. Hence, before then there was Captain Marvel. She's literally before them. So its not botched at all. It's really simple.

It doesn't say Before Avengers there was only Captain Marvel.

I get that. I really do. But it’s not exactly clear cut, especially with his first movie titled “first Avenger”. There’s literally no reason he should be called that (as far as we know Tony was the first to be considered), and yet they did that. With them doing that, the claim is now (well in 2011) that in WWII he was an Avenger. I get that they’re saying she was before any of the group were brought together and made Avengers, but technically that would be inaccurate because while the group hadn’t been formed until 2012, they already dubbed scumbag Avenger back in WWII based upon the title of his first film.

Dude was barely in the military in WWII let alone an avenger

And shield came along after he went in the ice, right?

I get that. I really do. But it’s not exactly clear cut, especially with his first movie titled “first Avenger”. There’s literally no reason he should be called that (as far as we know Tony was the first to be considered), and yet they did that. With them doing that, the claim is now (well in 2011) that in WWII he was an Avenger. I get that they’re saying she was before any of the group were brought together and made Avengers, but technically that would be inaccurate because while the group hadn’t been formed until 2012, they already dubbed scumbag Avenger back in WWII based upon the title of his first film.
Again that's irrelevant.

It doesnt matter that they called him the First Avenger.

The line clearly says BEFORE AVENGERS :lol: Not before the First Avenger.

It doesn't matter Cap's movie was subtitled First Avenger. The Avengers didn't exist. Besides its quite possible they were referring to the meaning of the word avenger and given it takes place during WWII that would apply whether you consider he's avenging Dr. Erskine, a thought to be dead Bucky, dead soldiers, etc.

Captain Marvel is literally before The Avengers.

So the statement is 100% accurate.

Last edited:
Again that's irrelevant.

It doesnt matter that they called him the First Avenger.

The line clearly says BEFORE AVENGERS :lol: Not before the First Avenger.

It doesn't matter Cap's movie was subtitled First Avenger. The Avengers didn't exist. Besides its quite possible they were referring to the meaning of the word avenger and given it takes place during WWII that woukd apply whether you consider he's avenging Dr. Erskine, a thought to be dead Bucky, dead soldiers, etc.

Captain Marvel is literally before The Avengers.

So the statement is 100% accurate.

That’s left up to interpretation. You’re saying it says “Avengers” and not “first Avenger” which is cool cause that’s your interpretation. I can see it. Most people will read that and have a different opinion. I feel they could’ve found another way to put it.

F5AA1460-0150-4FDE-A3B3-5ED1311A0A56.png

https://deadline.com/2019/02/disney-fox-deal-nears-finish-line-progress-in-brazil-mexico-1202565767/

That’s left up to interpretation. You’re saying it says “Avengers” and not “first Avenger” which is cool cause that’s your interpretation. I can see it. Most people will read that and have a different opinion. I feel they could’ve found another way to put it.
You're ******* bugging :lol:

It's not an interpretation. It's a fact. Its literally what it says

3vRHENPRprUnN3oSXt2o_ysa8b8uWsCpEmBrDBvpwoQ.jpg

You choosing to connect that to First Avenger is your interpretation and a big reach.

In the simplest terms the statement is a fact not up for interpretation. Literal fact.

no
im referring to her statemnets
not the movie
what did she say
to make them hate on the movie
The ppl hating on her for the comments was going to hate on her/the movie anyway. The type of ppl that cry sjw agenda whenever the female is the main character

So what properties from Fox/Marvel did Disney want so bad besides X-Men?
They're entire cinema library. They get FX and FXX channels so now they have cable channels for mature tv series, bigger stake in Hulu (another streaming service for them to use), etc.

Fox was a huge media conglomerate. Tons of stuff that is valuable.

Team IM falling apart right before End Game.

Sweet.
I don't see that at all.

Then again Team Captain Nazi has been crushed in to nothingness

Reading earlier posts about why Steve is known as the first Avenger and some of yall can't be serious...

Peggy and Howard Stark founded SHIELD and made Steve who he is today, which means he should dam well be known as the first avenger

I am not a part of team Iron Man nor Captain America but it's hard to believe some of yall are actually bringin up Thor to that title :lol:

Back
Top Bottom