WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I liked sad Spider-Man.
My favorite character in the movie

Was a refreshing take on a comicbook character and really they succeeded, to me, where Logan fell off.. and why I have a problem with the ending of Logan

Was amazing to see the perfect guy.. and then that guy has to step in..

Really just a great movie all around, I think I'd say he was my favorite character in the movie too.. just so much going on, the scene with aunt may the scene with Mary Jane.. actually just watched this and it reminded me how much I enjoyed that character especially with everything that was going on between miles and then the world of the perfect guy

imo they weren’t the avengers until they were all on a team ie back to back in battle of nyc

the title first avenger is just a title saying like out of the avengers he was the first superhero (we knew of). can’t say created because thor thousand years old yadda yadda

they prob dub her the first or more literally “before” though because what we’ll see is that she’s the first one courted by Fury since the Avenger group was put together by him

I presume fury gets the idea from his experience with her

But realistically the 1st avenger is 1 of 3 people: tony, Clint or Natasha

Probably Natasha, since we actually see her intimately involved.. but then again, she was working for shield like Steven and Clint

Meanwhile, we know tony wasn't a shield agent and was approached about the avenger initiative and asked to do things in that regard prior to being on that hellicarrier and Steven getting out of the ice

The tagline before the Avengers, there was ____ can apply to anyone active before the formation of the team

It can even apply to Hawkeye :lol:

It just so happens to be her movie coming up so... The tagline is about her

I mean, it could just be stating the obvious since end game is coming in less than 2 months

To me, all the recruiting throughout the first movie was just the Avengers Initiative being implemented. But this was the moment when they all officially became THE Avengers.

avengers-assemble.gif

Kind of like how Bash of the Beach 1996 started with just Hall & Nash and Hulk Hogan as separate characters but didn't become the NWO until Hogan dropped Savage with that leg drop:lol:

Sidenote, do you think they'll re-create that scene in Endgame? Obviously with Ant-Man in there somewhere.

The New Pikachu trailer is so dope, Ryan Reynolds talking just like Deadpool but being pikachu is genius, All the Pokémon sightings, wow man..

they were smart balancing out da fact that pikachu only speaks like deadpool in da head of da protagonist.

To me, all the recruiting throughout the first movie was just the Avengers Initiative being implemented. But this was the moment when they all officially became THE Avengers.

avengers-assemble.gif

Kind of like how Bash of the Beach 1996 started with just Hall & Nash and Hulk Hogan as separate characters but didn't become the NWO until Hogan dropped Savage with that leg drop:lol:

Sidenote, do you think they'll re-create that scene in Endgame? Obviously with Ant-Man in there somewhere.
Look how that boy Iron Man landed. Damn

You're ****ing bugging :lol:

It's not an interpretation. It's a fact. Its literally what it says

3vRHENPRprUnN3oSXt2o_ysa8b8uWsCpEmBrDBvpwoQ.jpg

You choosing to connect that to First Avenger is your interpretation and a big reach.

In the simplest terms the statement is a fact not up for interpretation. Literal fact.

Again, your assumption is before the Avengers film or group. That’s not fact, no matter how you spin it. If it’s not in reference to the film, but the individuals within the group, it’s false. That’s the beauty of your opinion, it belongs to you. Mine is that it’s vague. We don’t know the intent. You could very well be right, as could I. That’s exactly why I say it’s lazily done. Plenty of peoples first reaction will be the same as mine.

avengers-assemble.gif

LOL at the Bash at the Beach reference

Back
Top Bottom