WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

To me, all the recruiting throughout the first movie was just the Avengers Initiative being implemented. But this was the moment when they all officially became THE Avengers.

avengers-assemble.gif

Kind of like how Bash of the Beach 1996 started with just Hall & Nash and Hulk Hogan as separate characters but didn't become the NWO until Hogan dropped Savage with that leg drop:lol:

Sidenote, do you think they'll re-create that scene in Endgame? Obviously with Ant-Man in there somewhere.
That would be dope.

Last edited:
Was the comic it was based off of any good?......
Well she's had multiple runs as of late and they've been good to average. There's definitely elements from it in the movie.

Movie seems half Kree/Skrull War and the MCU making up their own origin and changing things like they tend to do.

The Black X-Men: Where Are They In The Narrative?
imgres.jpg

https://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1196&context=gs_rp

The purpose of the paper is to perform an analysis on the Marvel Comic Uncanny X-Men. The goal of this analysis is to understand Black characters location in the narrative and their level of participation in the narrative. The result is that Black characters are underrepresented in the comic as main characters and show a lack of participation in the overall narrative.

Last edited:
While I would have loved to get compensation in this draft, I don’t fault the team at all for doing right by dude

We’ll get a 3rd next year

That ****s gonna come back to bite them, you and I both know this. I’m all for doing right by Foles but he was gonna get his money regardless

That ****s gonna come back to bite them, you and I both know this. I’m all for doing right by Foles but he was gonna get his money regardless

How?

While I appreciate what foles did, he is what he is

And the saints game was the epitome of that

You as a falcons fan should realize we won for more reasons than just him.. while he obviously had great games along the way

How?

While I appreciate what foles did, he is what he is

And the saints game was the epitome of that

You as a falcons fan should realize we won for more reasons than just him.. while he obviously had great games along the way

All things considered you guys should’ve won the Saints game, but you shouldn’t have won the Bears game so it’s a catch 22. There’s many reason why you all won the Lombardi but he was the biggest. Him running the offense is night and day compared to Wentz who mind you has never been in a playoff game. Letting Foles walk is one thing. Letting Foles walk...for free?? Cowboys are coming, Giants won’t roll over and die. Skins are annoying. That was a decision made with the heart and not the head.

I'ma get my lamekilla lamekilla on and do predicting.

He gonna play the Thing. Peep the verbage :nerd:

Welcome to Lameology. I see you :nthat: congrats to Kai Greene. #F4byke

I have time today...

I might try and see how TFA looks in 4k

*edit

Nvm just saw Into The Spider Verse is out. Watching that instead.

Last edited:
All things considered you guys should’ve won the Saints game, but you shouldn’t have won the Bears game so it’s a catch 22. There’s many reason why you all won the Lombardi but he was the biggest. Him running the offense is night and day compared to Wentz who mind you has never been in a playoff game. Letting Foles walk is one thing. Letting Foles walk...for free?? Cowboys are coming, Giants won’t roll over and die. Skins are annoying. That was a decision made with the heart and not the head.

I'm sure we explored the trade market, however we can still get a 3rd compensatory pick

Cowboys have to pay: dak, Demarcus Lawrence, zeke and amari

We own the Giants more than we own y'all

Nick foles has played 60 games.. I assume you watched his 2 games vs your team recently.. it's not all roses

Back
Top Bottom