WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Didn’t realize that there was a Dominican in this movie. Algenis Perez Soto is playing Att-Lass. Last time I saw him was in Sugar from 2008. A baseball movie about a fictional Dominican pitcher trying to come up from the DR baseball academies and the minors to get to the majors, which if you’re Dominican, odds are you have friends and family that have gone through that journey. Already got the tickets reserved for Captain Marvel and I will be rooting for the fellow Platano #delomio #klk

Man, that End Game theory has a lot going on. I don't think all of that is true.

Sounds wild depressing.

Get the feeling its one of those fanfic spoilers from ppl with far too much time on their hands. Remeber the AoU one? Or the Civil War one that had Red Hulk in it and a Zemo that fought?

**** I'm sure there was one for IW I just forgot.

Fake or not, it kinda gets me excited on where they could take the movie and the future of the mcu. The time travel and multiverse aspects are promising

That ending sounded fake tho

Didn’t realize that there was a Dominican in this movie. Algenis Perez Soto is playing Att-Lass. Last time I saw him was in Sugar from 2008. A baseball movie about a fictional Dominican pitcher trying to come up from the DR baseball academies and the minors to get to the majors, which if you’re Dominican, odds are you have friends and family that have gone through that journey. Already got the tickets reserved for Captain Marvel and I will be rooting for the fellow Platano #delomio #klk

You Dominican?

Same here.

Interesting.

Captain Marvel had 7 writers.

They weren't working together at the same time. More like one at a time each one was brought in to work on the script for different reasons.

One of the writers did the latest Lara Croft movie. Another writer is also working on Black Widow.

Not necessarily a bad or good thing. Just trivia.

Reactions: ARK
Something to read. Tell me what you think. Some of this has to be true due to leaked photos. But how much is the question.

Endgame Plot Summary

renderTimingPixel.png

Plot:

-Movie opens with Thanos taking off the gauntlet and inspecting his wound. He doesn’t show up again until halfway through the movie.

-The Avengers are at HQ facing with the aftermath of the Decimation, Captain Marvel arrives, they explain whats happened.

-Thor returns to earth with the Asgardians, Valkyrie leaves on her own.

-Ant-Man is sent to the future, finds his family and learns of the snap.

-Iron Man and Nebula are saved by Rocket who tracked the Benatar to find his crew. They return to the Avengers base. Cap gets his shield back.

-One year has passed, Black Widow finds Hawkeye in his Ronin gear. His family was killed in a car crash that happened as a casualty of the snap, reversing it won’t bring them back. Widow convinces him to help the Avengers anyway and avenge their deaths.

-Vision has been resurrected but he’s all white, without emotion and has no powers. He is basically a robot butler.

-Pepper had survived the snap, she and Tony are married and have a child. Pepper resents him, their marriage is unhappy because he has been obsessed with reversing the snap and has been maniacally building tons of suits. Bruce hasn’t turned to Hulk in a year, all the Avengers feel guilty for failing to prevent the snap in some way.

-Ant-man arrives from the future at HQ with the quantum tunnel, proposes they enhance the quantum technology to travel back in time.

-Tony and Banner find Rocket in a bar in europe, he has been living on earth on his own, and has given up on reversing the snap because he’s afraid to get his hopes up. He reluctantly agrees to work with them and together they create devices that can travel in time to different universes. The changes in the timeline won’t affect their universe.

-Tony, Cap and Ant-man go back in time to the battle of New York. Cap successfully steals loki’s scepter after a fight with the strike team. Tony and Scott try to steal the tesseract from past Thor but they fight. Tony tries to explain that they need it to stop Thanos, but Loki manages to free himself and uses the tesseract to escape.

-Present Thor and Hawkeye go to Nidavellir before it was destroyed by Thanos, and they ask Eitri to build the gauntlet.

-Thanos is seen again in his farm, his crops have grown, the gauntlet has healed. He visits the soul stone and talks with young gamora. The conversation turns gloomy when she warn him that “they’re going to end all worlds”. Thanos realizes that he’s speaking to someone else through young gamora. They order him to stop the Avengers otherwise all universes will perish from the imbalance caused by identical infinity stones in the same universe.

-Banner and Widow visit the New York Sanctum in the past, they surprise the Ancient One because she had not seen them in her future visions. She looks into Banner’s soul and helps him control Hulk’s rage after a trippy scene. She hands them the time stone but warns them that there will be consequences to messing with reality.

-Cap travels way back to 1945 to try and obtain the Tesseract from SSR since they failed to take it from Thor in future New York. Peggy (director of shield at the time) agrees to give it to Cap after he explains everything, but makes him promise that he will return to 1945 and stay with her.

-Thor and Rocket go to Knowhere and obtain the Reality Stone.

-Loki tells past Thanos of the Avengers’ plan. Past Thor, future Iron Man and future Captain America arrive in Xandar to obtain the Power Stone but past Thanos has already arrived with his army. They fight, Cap uses mjolnir defeat Thanos but he escapes with the Power Stone. Iron Man tries to chase him but Thanos wounds him. Tony travels in time and finds himself in his workshop from his house in Cali. Pepper finds him and is worried about him, thinking he’s her universe’s Tony Stark. He apologizes for not being there enough for her but she brushes it off and goes to find supplies. He leaves before she comes back.

-Nebula and Cap Marvel go find the Power Stone in Ronan’s ship, farther in the past than when Xandar had it. Marvel fights Ronan while Nebula fights her past self. They succeed in stealing the Power Stone and they take it to the Avengers Base.

-Chitauri attack Nidavellir, the dwarves and Hawkeye hold them off. He escaped with the gauntlet.

-Present Thor takes Cap to past Voromir, where he defeats Red Skull. Red Skull says they can only obtain the soul stone by sacrificing what they love the most. Cap tosses Peggy’s compass, implying that he will break his promise.

-The Avengers regroup in HQ when present Thanos arrives. Captain Marvel holds him off while they enter the Quantum Realm. Thanos follows them after defeating Captain Marvel. All the avengers fight Thanos in the quantum realm where he cant use the infinity stones, Ant-man steals the soul stone, they escape the quantum realm, and leave thanos trapped. Back in HQ, tony uses a contraption powered by their gauntlet to destroy the soul stone.

-Thanos is visited by Dianna, who had been ordered by a greater to send thanos to stop the avengers from messing with the multiverse.

-Thanos escapes the Quantum Realm with the help of Dianna and blasts Tony away and destroys the contraption before he can destroy the soul stone. Nebula takes the gauntlet and sacrifices herself to destroy the soul stone. Right before Thanos kills her, Nebula flashes into the soul stone and sees adult gamora. They have an emotional scene, which ends with Gamora being dusted. Nebula flashes back into the real world and is instantly impaled by Thanos. Gamora is resurrected in front of them. Realizing what happened, Thanos teleports away.

-Everyone is resurrected where they had been dusted. All the heroes, including Fury, Hank, and Janet regroup in the Avengers HQ. Pepper also arrives when she realizes whats happened. They all argue on what to do next and Hank blames Stark for messing with the balance of reality.

-Thanos visits Voromir again looking for the Soul Stone insisting that he needs to rebalance the universe and save countless others from collapsing, but Red Skull says that if it has been destroyed theres nothing he can do.

-Thanos returns to Earth angry, he opens up a giant portal from where his whole chitauri army enter to invade new york again. All the avengers face off in a giant EPIC battle against thanos and his army. Hulk uses the infinity gauntlet.

-Dr Strange contacts the living tribunal. He insists that the Avengers were the ones trying to correct the universe after Thanos’ actions, apologizes for harming reality, and promises that the avengers will right the multiverse after they use the stones to defeat thanos. The Living Tribunal reveals that he knew Doctor Strange had seen this future in a vision, and condemns him for trying to trick the living tribunal. As punishment, the living tribunal immediately reverts the contraband infinity stones to their proper timelines and instead of the multiverse collapsing, only the guilty universe will perish.

-The stones all disappear from the gauntlet while Hulk was using it to fight Thanos. Thanos gains the upper hand. He chops off Thor’s arm and breaks Cap’s shield. Before Thanos kills Cap, Iron Man takes the hit and sacrifices himself to kill Thanos. Doctor Strange uses the remaining five stones from Thanos gauntlet as an offering to the living tribunal to rebalance the multiverse.

-Tony Stark’s funeral with a lot of the avengers. Captain America makes a speech while a montage plays. Captain Marvel leaves earth. Strange returns to the sanctum. Guardians of the Galaxy arrive where Peter was abducted, and he finds his grandfather. Black Panther returns to Wakanda with Okoye. Captain America says goodbye to the remaining 4 og avengers and using the quantum device to return to 45. Hawkeye rents an apartment and mourns his family. Black Widow is seen riding a motorcycle in civilian clothes. Thor returns to New Asgard with a metallic arm. Movie ends with Cap ending his speech.

TL;DR: Nebula, Tony and Thanos die. Gamora, Vision, and everyone snapped is resurrected.

I tried to make it short
Seems fake just cuz Dr. Strange saw the future for the one way they win and this says they don't and the TLT basically screws them over.

Also the Avengers putting all of existence in jeopardy by collecting alt timeline infinity stones and Thanos being chosen to stop them and "keep the balance" like he's the hero of this story?

I'd need to see that to believe it. Like that's the best the Russos came up with and Feige okayed that ending?

Captain Marvel spoilers are out. The time travel spoiler I posted a few months back is officially debunked. The actual story is plot whole central in terms of the films preceding this one :smh: why would they force Captain Marvel on us and then be so lazy with it

Making the Skrulls good?? Really??? :smh:

Endgame alleged spoilers. Different from the ones previously posted . Apparently this guy had close involvement with the film in some regard. You know how this goes

• Captain Marvel has an alliance with the Nova Force.
  • The movie starts with Captain Marvel investigating a distress call from Xandar before the decimation.
  • Rhomann Dey's family gets dusted in from of him and Captain Marvel. CM gets a notification from Fury but she can't go because Rhomann Dey is going after Thanos and she wasn't able to convince him.
  • CM owes to the Nova Troop and specially to Rhomann because she wasn't around when Ronan attacked.
  • Ant-Man will explore the Quantum Realm before falling on a time vortex (that based on the arts I've seen it looks more like stream). He thinks he made a bad decision when he realizes he's in 1996, right after Captain Marvel leaves.
  • The thing is, he had to go to this specific timeline to get a Kree device from Fury.
  • Fury thinks Scott Lang is a Skrull and he nicely jokes that "Oh god... I almost didn't recognize you without the eyepatch. You are the spy that helped me to get home arrest after helping Captain America".
  • This is how Nick Fury discovers Captain America was still alive.
  • In the Benatar, Tony and Nebula learn that Rocket started the installation of a Quantum System that makes possible to jump between different points on the Universe, but they don't have enough power. Nebula finds out one remaining Anulax Battery on the Benatar and that's how they'll power it up and with parts inside the ship they finish the job. The scene on the Super Bowl Spot in the Avengers facility is when they're arriving (Paul Rudd and Sean Gunn are in that scene by the way). Rocket is the one saving them from crashing on Earth.
  • The Rescue suit is created after Tony returns. Pepper will end up saving him at the.
  • Dey and Marvel will arrive in Titan 2 and they'll see Thanos standing still waiting for them with the damaged Gauntlet. The thing is, he thought his work was done and he never bothered to recover the Gauntlet. Thanos recovers the Gauntlet with the Reality, Power and the Time Stone. Captain Marvel attacks with all she got but she can't keep up with the Gauntlet. Thanos will hold CM by the neck and he knows her powers come from the Space Stone. He starts to extract the energy from her with the power stone and delivers is back to the Space Stone but Rhomann Dey interfered, preventing Thanos from killing her. Yes, you've got to check his suit. It's full Nova Force.
  • The Avengers suits are created as a life support for the Quantum Realm and the outterspace.
  • Yes, they're revisiting the past movies. Ultron is in the movie but only when they visit the events of Age Of Ultron and they're using previously footage from James Spader that he recorded in 2014. Spader only returned to voice over for Endgame.
  • They're not stealing the stones in the past, they're copying each of them.
  • They have a lot of data from Vision and they know the molecular structure of it, it's similar to the one created by Tony Stark in one of his movies.
  • The professor Hulk is controlled using the BARF technology.
  • They tried a prototype using Vibranium but it fails for being unstable. They end up building the Gauntlet with Uru metal from Mjolnir thad ended up on Yakuza's hands. Barton/Ronin is there to recover all the pieces of it from their hands.
  • The Gauntlet was forged to fit the Hulk. The only two capable of using it is Thor and Hulk due to their neural system.
  • Vision will live as an IA for while and he's helping them on the job.
  • Thanos will hunt them down through time. As expected, the Time Stone belonging to a younger Doctor Strange was given to Thanos. The dead men's spell comes into action and Thanos remains stuck at the events of the first Avengers buying time for them.
  • Thanos knows the consequences of changing the past.
  • Doctor Strange is sort of acting like Adam Warlock guiding the Avengers. Yes, the Ancient One is in the movie. They'll visit her for the Time Stone.
  • Captain Marvel will only interact with the Avengers in the third act.
  • That scene where Rocket opens a door on the trailer it's a CGI shot composed by real footage from Cove Harbour, Scotland. They're looking for the Asgardian survivors, specially Valkyrie.
  • Yes, they'll enter Valhalla because they need the Valkyries legion. Yes, Thor will speak to Frigga and Odin.
  • Yes, Captain Marvel can time travel using the Kree device with a lot of limitations. The same one Scott Lang brought with him.
  • They'll fail on different scenarios, forcing them to jump to other time to try another stone.
  • Yes, the creative team decided to tone down Captain Marvel for this movie. So, Thanos extracted a good amount of her powers.
  • Thanos will find them in Xandar but the line "we should just cut the wire” is real but it was never placed on Xandar. It's on Earth. This is one of the scenes I mentioned earlier that was written originally with Captain Marvel, arriving and punching Thanos. I know they did the same scene with Thor.
  • They end up completing the Gauntlet with the Time Stone. All the Avengers fighting Thanos to hold him off while the Hulk brings all of them back, but his arm explodes. Captain America runs to the Gauntlet and Tony tries to help him but he says "no, Tony. Sometimes we can't just cut the wire” and he ends up finishing the job, wielding the Gauntlet while ending up up disintegrating as the result of the power.
  • Captain America brings back everyone ah the cost of his life and the Gauntlet. This will blow your mind, but it's literally everyone against Thanos exactly like in the comics. It was a huge, huge scene and it took 5 months of planning. There was a few cases here and there of additional scenes with the actors. Everyone that turned into dust was repaired. As far as I know, Gamora is dead for good.
  • Thanos is defeated and the Infinity Stones destroyed but with the destruction of the Stones, it ends freeing a cosmic entity that will be the next huge thing for the MCU. At least for now, Thanos is dead.
Ending: - Cap's funeral - Tony retires

Regarding the credits scenes, it's usually the last piece on a movie. There were discussions but I have a guess it's related to Doctor Strange and a very secret scene with chroma in Atlanta. Sounds like the cosmic entity that helped Ant-Man is talking to Doctor Strange. And... if it's decided to go with two, is probably a piece of Spider-Man Far From Home.

:wow: at the last alleged spoiler. If true, we got another special ride in store for the MCU

Can confirm both end credits sequences. First is endgame. Second is a joke a’la 2nd scene of Ant-Man and The Wasp.

Big twist: Skrulls are good. Kree and Yon-Rogg are bad. Quick spoiler breakdown: Annette Bening is Mar-Vell, she was trying to help skrulls develop lightspeed device using the tesseract and aid them in reaching far reaches of space. Carol is flying Mar-Vell on earth in 1989 when Yon-Rogg attacks and kills Mar-Vell. Mar-Vell tells carol to destroy the ship’s engine. When carol shoots it (the engine was powered/made by tesseract) she absorbs the powers like how they made Scarlett witch and quicksilver. She also loses her memories so for 6 years Yon-Rogg and team train her and at the same time suppress her full potential. During a mission she is captured by skrulls looking for the tesseract and Mar-Vell to help them find a home.

They end up on Earth and eventually learn Talos is a good guy and work with him to find the Skrulls and Mar-Vell’s lab. Then carol defeats yon-Rogg and supreme intelligence who was suppressing her powers. Yon-Rogg calls Ronan to destroy Earth. With her full powers, Carol destroys one of Ronan’s bombers and part of his fleet and he flees the galaxy. The tesseract is swallowed by the cat and carol tells Fury to keep him safe after updating his pager so it can reach other galaxies. She flies off to end the kree war. Fury tells coulson they need to find more like her and he names it the avenger initiative because that was her pilot call sign.

1st post credits: cap, widow, Rhodes, and banner are discussing the pager stopped working. Then she appears behind them and says where is Fury?

2nd is the cat throwing up the tesseract

Honestly, I liked the fake spoilers much more. The one that involved time travel and her waiting for Thanos to attack.

I was just watching IW again this weekend and even if it’s not old or anything, that entire movie still holds up so well, even after my 5th viewing:lol:

Those “spoilers” don’t bother me at all and I actually like that Dr. Strange part that they mention in IW actually come back and shown.

And I’ll never get tired of Thor appearing in Wakanda though. The way that Avengers theme just hits so hard makes you go

97CD1018-081C-42C0-B2B9-0A9801E0DF99.gif

Can confirm both end credits sequences. First is endgame. Second is a joke a’la 2nd scene of Ant-Man and The Wasp.

Big twist: Skrulls are good. Kree and Yon-Rogg are bad. Quick spoiler breakdown: Annette Bening is Mar-Vell, she was trying to help skrulls develop lightspeed device using the tesseract and aid them in reaching far reaches of space. Carol is flying Mar-Vell on earth in 1989 when Yon-Rogg attacks and kills Mar-Vell. Mar-Vell tells carol to destroy the ship’s engine. When carol shoots it (the engine was powered/made by tesseract) she absorbs the powers like how they made Scarlett witch and quicksilver. She also loses her memories so for 6 years Yon-Rogg and team train her and at the same time suppress her full potential. During a mission she is captured by skrulls looking for the tesseract and Mar-Vell to help them find a home.

They end up on Earth and eventually learn Talos is a good guy and work with him to find the Skrulls and Mar-Vell’s lab. Then carol defeats yon-Rogg and supreme intelligence who was suppressing her powers. Yon-Rogg calls Ronan to destroy Earth. With her full powers, Carol destroys one of Ronan’s bombers and part of his fleet and he flees the galaxy. The tesseract is swallowed by the cat and carol tells Fury to keep him safe after updating his pager so it can reach other galaxies. She flies off to end the kree war. Fury tells coulson they need to find more like her and he names it the avenger initiative because that was her pilot call sign.

1st post credits: cap, widow, Rhodes, and banner are discussing the pager stopped working. Then she appears behind them and says where is Fury?

2nd is the cat throwing up the tesseract

Honestly, I liked the fake spoilers much more. The one that involved time travel and her waiting for Thanos to attack.
Reading this and then the other Endgame spoiler above, the Tesseract giving her the powers thing lines up hand in hand

Reading this and then the other Endgame spoiler above, the Tesseract giving her the powers thing lines up hand in hand

Yeah. I’m pretty sure that’s the real Captain Marvel spoiler. Like you said, it’s in line with the End Game spoiler above it.

Endgame alleged spoilers. Different from the ones previously posted . Apparently this guy had close involvement with the film in some regard. You know how this goes

• Captain Marvel has an alliance with the Nova Force.
  • The movie starts with Captain Marvel investigating a distress call from Xandar before the decimation.
  • Rhomann Dey's family gets dusted in from of him and Captain Marvel. CM gets a notification from Fury but she can't go because Rhomann Dey is going after Thanos and she wasn't able to convince him.
  • CM owes to the Nova Troop and specially to Rhomann because she wasn't around when Ronan attacked.
  • Ant-Man will explore the Quantum Realm before falling on a time vortex (that based on the arts I've seen it looks more like stream). He thinks he made a bad decision when he realizes he's in 1996, right after Captain Marvel leaves.
  • The thing is, he had to go to this specific timeline to get a Kree device from Fury.
  • Fury thinks Scott Lang is a Skrull and he nicely jokes that "Oh god... I almost didn't recognize you without the eyepatch. You are the spy that helped me to get home arrest after helping Captain America".
  • This is how Nick Fury discovers Captain America was still alive.
  • In the Benatar, Tony and Nebula learn that Rocket started the installation of a Quantum System that makes possible to jump between different points on the Universe, but they don't have enough power. Nebula finds out one remaining Anulax Battery on the Benatar and that's how they'll power it up and with parts inside the ship they finish the job. The scene on the Super Bowl Spot in the Avengers facility is when they're arriving (Paul Rudd and Sean Gunn are in that scene by the way). Rocket is the one saving them from crashing on Earth.
  • The Rescue suit is created after Tony returns. Pepper will end up saving him at the.
  • Dey and Marvel will arrive in Titan 2 and they'll see Thanos standing still waiting for them with the damaged Gauntlet. The thing is, he thought his work was done and he never bothered to recover the Gauntlet. Thanos recovers the Gauntlet with the Reality, Power and the Time Stone. Captain Marvel attacks with all she got but she can't keep up with the Gauntlet. Thanos will hold CM by the neck and he knows her powers come from the Space Stone. He starts to extract the energy from her with the power stone and delivers is back to the Space Stone but Rhomann Dey interfered, preventing Thanos from killing her. Yes, you've got to check his suit. It's full Nova Force.
  • The Avengers suits are created as a life support for the Quantum Realm and the outterspace.
  • Yes, they're revisiting the past movies. Ultron is in the movie but only when they visit the events of Age Of Ultron and they're using previously footage from James Spader that he recorded in 2014. Spader only returned to voice over for Endgame.
  • They're not stealing the stones in the past, they're copying each of them.
  • They have a lot of data from Vision and they know the molecular structure of it, it's similar to the one created by Tony Stark in one of his movies.
  • The professor Hulk is controlled using the BARF technology.
  • They tried a prototype using Vibranium but it fails for being unstable. They end up building the Gauntlet with Uru metal from Mjolnir thad ended up on Yakuza's hands. Barton/Ronin is there to recover all the pieces of it from their hands.
  • The Gauntlet was forged to fit the Hulk. The only two capable of using it is Thor and Hulk due to their neural system.
  • Vision will live as an IA for while and he's helping them on the job.
  • Thanos will hunt them down through time. As expected, the Time Stone belonging to a younger Doctor Strange was given to Thanos. The dead men's spell comes into action and Thanos remains stuck at the events of the first Avengers buying time for them.
  • Thanos knows the consequences of changing the past.
  • Doctor Strange is sort of acting like Adam Warlock guiding the Avengers. Yes, the Ancient One is in the movie. They'll visit her for the Time Stone.
  • Captain Marvel will only interact with the Avengers in the third act.
  • That scene where Rocket opens a door on the trailer it's a CGI shot composed by real footage from Cove Harbour, Scotland. They're looking for the Asgardian survivors, specially Valkyrie.
  • Yes, they'll enter Valhalla because they need the Valkyries legion. Yes, Thor will speak to Frigga and Odin.
  • Yes, Captain Marvel can time travel using the Kree device with a lot of limitations. The same one Scott Lang brought with him.
  • They'll fail on different scenarios, forcing them to jump to other time to try another stone.
  • Yes, the creative team decided to tone down Captain Marvel for this movie. So, Thanos extracted a good amount of her powers.
  • Thanos will find them in Xandar but the line "we should just cut the wire” is real but it was never placed on Xandar. It's on Earth. This is one of the scenes I mentioned earlier that was written originally with Captain Marvel, arriving and punching Thanos. I know they did the same scene with Thor.
  • They end up completing the Gauntlet with the Time Stone. All the Avengers fighting Thanos to hold him off while the Hulk brings all of them back, but his arm explodes. Captain America runs to the Gauntlet and Tony tries to help him but he says "no, Tony. Sometimes we can't just cut the wire” and he ends up finishing the job, wielding the Gauntlet while ending up up disintegrating as the result of the power.
  • Captain America brings back everyone ah the cost of his life and the Gauntlet. This will blow your mind, but it's literally everyone against Thanos exactly like in the comics. It was a huge, huge scene and it took 5 months of planning. There was a few cases here and there of additional scenes with the actors. Everyone that turned into dust was repaired. As far as I know, Gamora is dead for good.
  • Thanos is defeated and the Infinity Stones destroyed but with the destruction of the Stones, it ends freeing a cosmic entity that will be the next huge thing for the MCU. At least for now, Thanos is dead.
Ending: - Cap's funeral - Tony retires

Regarding the credits scenes, it's usually the last piece on a movie. There were discussions but I have a guess it's related to Doctor Strange and a very secret scene with chroma in Atlanta. Sounds like the cosmic entity that helped Ant-Man is talking to Doctor Strange. And... if it's decided to go with two, is probably a piece of Spider-Man Far From Home.

This lines up with what I saw

Back
Top Bottom