WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Peter is not on Riri's level

I don't pretend to read a lot of Iron Heart comics but I do remember when she was small the principal called her parents in for being disruptive in class; she was too advanced for her classes already

Peter is smart but he's not skipping grades

Those CM reviews make it seems like its Ant Man & The Wasp but with the hype of IW lol thats not necessarily a bad thing

Peter is not on Riri's level

I don't pretend to read a lot of Iron Heart comics but I do remember when she was small the principal called her parents in for being disruptive in class; she was too advanced for her classes already

Peter is smart but he's not skipping grades
It depends tbh. Comics level intelligence and MCU level will be different. RiRi was smart enough to reverse engineer an IM suit. Now you can easily translate that to the MCU. When it comes to Peter, since he's still in HS, they could be on the same level; he did hack the CW suit in Homecoming

And yet, not the only smart person tony or his family has helped

They have also helped not so smart people too

Damn Capt Marvel getting tore up on social media :lol:

Nothing surprising, the complaints are all about Brie being miscasted, I’m thinking is partly because Marvel has NAILED pretty much every casting and they put a lot of steam behind this specific character and she just couldn’t deliver in a debut movie, this type of pressure was never put inn antMan or even GOtG which is why all those characters/actors flourished and had a chance to be fleshed out.

Haven't nailed every casting choice, most.. but I wouldn't say all

She reminds me of cheadle, both good actors, but they could have gotten better fits

I'm just blocking those who tend to respond to spoilers without using spoilers of their own

After years in this thread I know who they are
Name them so I know who to avoid :lol:
I wanna keep up with this thread but I always gotta watch out for spoilers :smh: :lol:

Nothing surprising, the complaints are all about Brie being miscasted, I’m thinking is partly because Marvel has NAILED pretty much every casting and they put a lot of steam behind this specific character and she just couldn’t deliver in a debut movie, this type of pressure was never put inn antMan or even GOtG which is why all those characters/actors flourished and had a chance to be fleshed out.

How do you know she couldn't deliver in her debut movie?

Don't judge by haters word of mouth.

Movie comes out in a few days. You can judge her performance for yourself then

I ALSO BELIEVE BRIE WAS DEFINITELY MIS-CAST. IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD OF GONE WITH CHARLIZE THERON

Name them so I know who to avoid :lol:
I wanna keep up with this thread but I always gotta watch out for spoilers :smh: :lol:
Honestly....

Just block lame and you'll be fine :rofl:

Unless a non regular comes in and responds to one of his posts :sick:

I don’t understand how Brie is miscasted.

Ain’t like she a damn likebale character in the comics.

I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see her in THAT role after the trailers.. I like her as an actress.. but I think she was miscast for Kong too

Also think cheadle was miscast, as far as MCU goes.. and think they could have gotten a better fit for banner

Also think Emily blunt would have been better choice for BW, but she turned them down

Trivia

Brie hunted down Emily Blunt's trainer. The advice she got from the trainer is 'It's not about how you look, it's about developing your core strength'

Bull. For the movies it's all about your looks lol

That said I'm mostly satisfied with her training. Wish her arms were more defined.

Katheryn winnick was the perfect choice, but she's unfortunately too old for what MCU is going for

If they were taking the character in a different direction, Alice Eve would have been perfect

Chloe moretz looks too young, but I could see her embodying what they are looking for

BCE527A8-4BF0-432D-81EA-0072580918A0.jpeg
We saving Emily for Invisible Woman :pimp:

And just cuz I love this pic :lol:

I love how the narrative on Twitter is that critic reviews are mixed. But the score is at 89 %

That's not mixed. Majority have liked CM lol

If any non critic is slaying CM on social media right now it's coming from a place of bias because more than likely they haven't seen the movie :lol:

I don’t understand how Brie is miscasted.

Ain’t like she a damn likebale character in the comics.

to me, its that one commercial where she just seemed off

its where fury was asking if she was a skrull and she blasts some skrull in the diner with her hand and then says "skrulls cant do that" and it just sounded awkward and weird, like her version of being in the 90s is a white girl trying to sound black

its an isolated scene and she is probably perfectly fine in the film but that stuck to me after seeing it

Brie is kind of "pretty" and "girly" for the role of that makes sense.

Carol in the comics is a swole kind of masculine chick, at least that's how I saw her

Back
Top Bottom