WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm just blocking those who tend to respond to spoilers without using spoilers of their own

After years in this thread I know who they are

I'm just blocking those who tend to respond to spoilers without using spoilers of their own

After years in this thread I know who they are

What if we been predicting for years that steve's bosom buddy would take up his nickname?

What if we been predicting for years that steve's bosom buddy would take up his nickname?

LOL. THAT'S NOT A SPOILER AT ALL. THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED. HOT TOYS AND ALL OTHER TOY MANUFACTURERS HAVE TO KEEP SELLING CAP TOYS :lol:

SAME GOES FOR IRON MAN. ALL THOSE SUITS ARE CASH COWS. I DON'T EXPECT THAT TO GO AWAY EASILY.

LOL. THAT'S NOT A SPOILER AT ALL. THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED. HOT TOYS AND ALL OTHER TOY MANUFACTURERS HAVE TO KEEP SELLING CAP TOYS :lol:

SAME GOES FOR IRON MAN. ALL THOSE SUITS ARE CASH COWS. I DON'T EXPECT THAT TO GO AWAY EASILY.

I'm only buying one IM hot toy in my life. Maybe two if Riri Ever comes to the mcu.

I'll probably get the first Cap post Steve Rogers and that's it.

Your word, not Cap's.

I watched WS.. then I watched AOU, when he sent dude on a errand to find his real friend

Also had him doing it in CW

Luckily for Steve, the grand niece of one of the few girls he built up the nerve to talk to helped him out

Riri like spidey, could benefit from Tony's guidance

Meanwhile I wonder who'll be able to teach the future MCU characters how to throw a shield without steve

Riri like spidey, could benefit from Tony's guidance

Meanwhile I wonder who'll be able to teach the future MCU characters how to throw a shield without steve
Tony could go full AI mode which would be dope

To answer the 2nd question
capnew4main.jpg

Riri is a genius. She'll be fine.

Tiny has corrupted enough teenagers in the mcu to last a lifetime.

I guess those weren't geniuses at MIT that tony helped out

Guess peter doesn't make the cut either.. or banner

Guess dr erskine wasn't a genius either since he needed stark help

its getting great praises via RT but some of the positives also doesn't make it sound amazing and some reviews that may sound like a not the most positive review is seen shown as fresh, i hope it less like iron man 3 where the score kind of just skated it to 7 out of 10 so it got a fresh rating:

Captain Marvel is a recorded mixtape of familiar MCU beats that sets Carol Danvers up for success, but as a period standalone, struggles to be anything we haven't yet seen from superhero cinema.

Liberating. Cute. Forgettable.

More of a solid building block for future endeavors than a must-see solo adventure.

'Captain Marvel' flies high and fast, but struggles with narrative turbulence.

"Captain Marvel" ultimately feels more obligatory than inspired, a movie that basically gets the job done and little more.

Captain Marvel is an entertaining, quality MCU instalment. But those who were hoping that this Marvel landmark would knock their socks off might be left feeling unsatisfied.

For the most powerful super hero in the Marvel universe, I'm not quite sure this movie lives up to the hype...yet. Girl power, yes. Earth shattering plot? No.

There is a sense here though that the MCU formula is now being relied upon to paper over some of the cracks in the storytelling.

Back
Top Bottom