WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Still have low expectations for this Sunday when I see it, if I can score a bootleg before then, I'm passing seeing this in theaters.

I feel like saying antman and the wasp expectations might be too high

Cause I enjoy a lot of people that are involved with antman, especially ms lilly and the homey pena.. but it's ultimately antman

db328cde8d45c9eb8338fe0e57c960556881.jpg

Nah...Ant Man and the Wasp right there at the bottom with Norton Hulk and Dark World...Three way tie for the MCU trash heap crown...

No

And the clear bottom of MCU movies is: IM2&3, thor1&2 and first avenger

Antman and the wasp was like dr strange level, as was antman 1.. solid enough movies, not really game changers but enjoyable probably ultimately forgettable thou

Ant Man & Wasp deserves to be on this list. I still can't finish that movie.

That list with IM1 removed still has both GOTGs and Thor 3 on it

No clue what you and he or anyone else is looking for in a CBM/marvel/MCU if those 3 movies are considered trash

I could see not being a Paul Rudd fan somehow and saying what you said, but nah

Dr. Strange needs more respeck on its name

Movie was solid, but I just feel like it could have been better ultimately

Feel like they didn't want to make it too much of a ripoff of IM1 or were too conscious of IM1 and the movie suffered a bit.. especially when you see dude briefly in ragnorak and obviously IW

For me, I group the following MCU movies together:

TIH, antman, antman & the wasp and dr strange together

Solid enough movies, not as bad or disappointing as others, could have been better, completely skipable, but enjoyable

5-6/8 range, C+ to B movies

Dr. Strange and AntMan/Wasp on the same level?!?! shidddddd
I absolutely loved Dr. Strange.

my top movies out of the MCU are Black Panther, Civil War, Spider Man Homecoming, Doctor Strange & Infinity War (in no particular order)

Rocket :nthat: finally he stop ******* crying and but his OG big raccoon pants on :lol:

my top movies out of the MCU are Black Panther, Civil War, Spider Man Homecoming, Doctor Strange & Infinity War (in no particular order)

Replace IW with AoU and Doctor Strange with Ragnarok and you have my list. As time goes on you start to see how brilliant Homecoming is. Far From Home is gonna be special.

Dr strange was play it safe, paint by numbers IM1.. they watered it down.. the potential was there, they just didn't lean in like IM1 or even like GOTGs/ragnarok

I like a lot of the people involved in antman and the wasp, even dude from fresh off the boat

Whereas I like people involved with dr strange, but they really didn't get much to do work with in their brief screen time

my top movies out of the MCU are Black Panther, Civil War, Spider Man Homecoming, & Infinity War (in no particular order)

Fixed and add: IM1, WS, both GOTGs and ragnorak

In order: IW, IM1, homecoming, CW, GOTG2, ragnorak, GOTG, BP and WS

then I have AOU clearly below that group.. and then first avengers

Thing with DS is that I can name a bad thing for everything they did right and then some. Won’t rate it per say but I will judge it as “DBZ badly drawn filler episode” status

As time goes on you start to see how brilliant Homecoming is. Far From Home is gonna be special.

Homecoming, ragnorak and AOU are 3 movies that get better to me every time see them.. just so many quality little moments.. AOU just needs better editing and can cut out all the stuff at the farm or trim it down most of it and a lot of things with quicksilver, Scarlett witch and even ultron could be cleaned up or just done better

I hate to say it, but the more I see BP, the more I could see it getting moved with AOU.. where I love a lot.. but little things knock it from the top tier group, for BP it's all in the end but still

With BP it's all the non action scenes I liked. The little moments. It was great for the story. The only action I really liked was everything in Korea.

Back
Top Bottom