WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It was about how the tyrant Tiny hit the self destruct button on his team. But I'm tired of arguing about CW.

WHAT?!

You know better! The movie was about Rogers overreacting to SW being placed on timeout in 4 football stadium sized home. But if they would've deported her ***, like they should of, y'all would've really been pissed.

CW was the fallout of Tony and Caps relationship....Zeno was the catalyst.

No

Zemo did his homework after being a victim, he then planned an attack on the avengers and was successful

Tony and cap continue moving on without the actions of zemo because ultimately they realize the bigger goal.. without zemo no one has the instruction manual to set off Bucky

Or to frame Bucky

Tony and cap's issues to that point could have been resolved pretty easily with a simple conversation.. zemo threw the bomb into everything setting off Bucky and then finding the information on Tony's parents

I'm ready
20190307_122657.jpg

Spent $10.50 for two tickets tonight @ 7:30.
At the price even if it sucks it’ll be okay.
Even my girl is so-so about it lol

My T10.....

1. Infinity War
2. Winter Soldier
3. Black Panther
4. Avengers
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. Civil War
7. Thor Ragnarok
8. Iron Man
9. Spiderman Homecoming
10. Dr. Strange

10.5 hours to go.

When are spoilers needed until? Monday morning?

You know I don't mess that with those spoiler tabs but dudes be like "I'm turning off all social media this weekend because I don't want spoilers" and then come into the last page of a movie thread on opening night and start complaining about lack of spoilers being used:lol:
Enforced til Mon morning.

The fact BP is so overhyped really makes me dislike this movie more and more. Keep that samd energy when BP2 come out. See how yall feel then

BP is a cultural phenomenon and I respect it for such, take that away and is legit not even top 7 MCU film and def one of the laziest cgi edited ones I’ve seen, AntMan VX department >>>>>> who ever worked on BP.

Back
Top Bottom