WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If TWS is not on your top 2, your opinion is trash...to this day I haven’t watched an McU film as well done as that one....not even any of the Avengers movies....a couple come close, like CW and IW but that’s about it.

Lulz at Cap legit having 2 of the best MCU movies under his name.

If TWS is not on your top 2, your opinion is trash...to this day I haven’t watched an McU film as well done as that one....not even any of the Avengers movies....a couple come close, like CW and IW but that’s about it.

Ehhh..... yeah, have to agree. “Good for a CBM” isn’t the case. WS was just a good movie

I think Cap 1 should be ranked higher. I didn't think it was that bad.

Ant-Man and the Wasp was entertaining.

Dr. Strange was decent. Wasn't interested too much, but I loved the visuals.

This is a fact top 10 MCU movies, there is debate.

1. Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. Black Panther
6. Avengers 1
7. Guardians Vol. 2
8. Thor Ragnarok
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Spider Man: Homecoming

IW way better than WS

Dear lord, it's not even a debate

Chill....IW had more of an impact because of what it was, some of these heroes meeting for the first time, Thanos getting his way, etc but TWS still a better put together film....only McU film that I feel can stand on its own....IW still just half of a longgg movie.

This is a fact top 10 MCU movies, there is debate.

1. Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. Black Panther
6. Avengers 1
7. Guardians Vol. 2
8. Thor Ragnarok
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Spider Man: Homecoming
Fam, you listed BP twice....

only McU film that I feel can stand on its own.

Watching Eli really has done something to your brain

WS can't stand on it's on.. you would have zero real context for a lot of things

IM1, obviously can stand on it's own.. then you have others that are significantly more self contained.. like homecoming or BP

Chill....IW had more of an impact because of what it was, some of these heroes meeting for the first time, Thanos getting his way, etc but TWS still a better put together film....only McU film that I feel can stand on its own....IW still just half of a longgg movie.
IW is a whole movie if you look at it from the perspective that Thanos was the protagonist. It makes sense. It began with Thanos. Ended with Thanos. In all of the IW promos, Thanos was the speaker..

End Game they're flipping it around. It's truly an Avengers movie now. The promos are heavily pushing Tiny and Steve. Barely a glimpse of Thanos now.

So they're basically two different, complete movies. Not halves of a movie.

He wilding out, high on the IW juice.

THere have been what? Like 6 films since the winter soldier and like it or not that is still the movie most will use as the measure of greatness in the McU

There have been 13 MCU films since WS

another example of the Steven fan club ladies and gentlmen

IW is a whole movie if you look at it from the perspective that Thanos was the protagonist. It makes sense. It began with Thanos. Ended with Thanos. In all of the IW promos, Thanos was the speaker..

End Game they're flipping it around. It's truly an Avengers movie now. The promos are heavily pushing Tiny and Steve. Barely a glimpse of Thanos now.

Look at you gettin your 1 correct answer in for the day

IW, is thanos' film

Just like CW is really the story of BP and zemo

You can argue that, but let’s be serious, it was a 5 hour event split into two movies, with the first half dedicated to the villain that has been set up for 10 years and the second half (endgame) with the heroes actually winning....we don’t go to movies to watch the bad guy win...

You can argue that, but let’s be serious, it was a 5 hour event split into two movies, with the first half dedicated to the villain that has been set up for 10 years and the second half (endgame) with the heroes actually winning....we don’t go to movies to watch the bad guy win...

I go to the movies to be entertained

Extremely good movies have ended with the bad guy winning

Zemo won CW

Thanos won IW

CW wasn't about zemo. It was about how the tyrant Tiny hit the self destruct button on his team. But I'm tired of arguing about CW.

As for IW we don't go to movies to watch the bad guys win, as a rule. But for IW it worked. I've been able to watch IW over and over and over again just fine even though Thanos had won.

Too bad he can't carry his own film. TWS was the fall of SHIELD which til that point was the most consistent thing in the MCU. CW was Avengers 2.5

CW wasn't about zemo. It was about how the tyrant Tiny hit the self destruct button on his team. But I'm tired of arguing about CW.

As for IW we don't go to movies to watch the bad guys win, as a rule. But for IW it worked. I've been able to watch IW over and over and over again just fine even though Thanos had won.

civil war was zemo getting his revenge on the avengers.. the avengers break up in civil war

He knew he could use Bucky to break up the team and was successful doing so

We've already previously established you don't pay attention to these things

There's a real reason the real climax of the film is BP and zemo.. and then zemo in pointing out his W to the colonizer

Last edited:
CW was not Zemo's movie.

He was barely in it. It was not like with Thanos where Thanos lead everyone in screen time in IW. Zemo didn't have the first line in CW. He didn't have the last scene.

Back
Top Bottom