WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Naughty stay wilding, Ragnorak turned the tide on a WASHHHED Thor
Ragnarok propped Thor up into an A list tier character in the MCU.

let's not get crazy now.. dude did work in the avengers movies

4061702.gif

Cool character and portrayal, trash stories before him

ok.. but dude was still one of the main avengers, that they prioritized getting him his moments.. and is always i key player in the closing moments

DdlV.gif

sincerely curious as to why you think Ragnarok is that bad?

Opening prob best in the MCU
Goldblum...hilarious
Hulk...hilarious
Korg...hilarious
Valkyrie... smoking hot
Hela... amazing villain
Loki...still the goat anti-hero
Strange...amazing cameo
New Thor...solidified as an All Star starter for Avengers

i could probably keep going too

And stop, we had seen Thor before Ragnorak, but the writing for his character was complete trash, dude has great comedic timing and is like they suppressed that **** and almostbmade his character robotic, best parts of his own movies before Ragnorak was Loki.

sincerely curious as to why you think Ragnarok is that bad?

Opening prob best in the MCU
Goldblum...hilarious
Hulk...hilarious
Korg...hilarious
Valkyrie... smoking hot
Hela... amazing villain
Loki...still the goat anti-hero
Strange...amazing cameo
New Thor...solidified as an All Star starter for Avengers

i could probably keep going too
its not
he's not
he wasnt
he def wasn't
facts
yo that white woman does something for me i dont know why but she always been sexy too me
eh not anymore seems like they try too hard on that angle now
wasn't amazing
was always a allstar i like his character

been stated numerous times

is there a page where people listed their order of films?

I'd have to go back and do my thinking off top of my head:

But my top 10 def has these in there:

Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
A1
GOTG 1
BP
Ragnarok
Doctor Strange

Homecoming & Ant Man 1 were both welcomed surprises when I first peeped. Much better than I thought.

Ant Man & The Wasp was reggie as hell. Good Redbox flick when no NBA games are on type film.
Ultron was trash too me, so trash I fell asleep. Maybe cause I was off the edible at the movies, but when I doubled back it was still underwhelming to me coming off A1.

Loki stole the show in Dark World

And stop, we had seen Thor before Ragnorak, but the writing for his character was complete trash, dude has great comedic timing and is like they suppressed that **** and almostbmade his character robotic, best parts of his own movies before Ragnorak was Loki.

yea seriously.

i thought the one thing that wasn't up for debate in the MCU is the fact that Ragnarok reshaped the character of Thor for the better (best)

ragnarok made it possible for us to have the Thor and Rocket scenes in IW

is there a page where people listed their order of films?

I'd have to go back and do my thinking off top of my head:

But my top 10 def has these in there:

Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
A1
GOTG 1
BP
Ragnarok
Doctor Strange

Homecoming & Ant Man 1 were both welcomed surprises when I first peeped. Much better than I thought.

Ant Man & The Wasp was reggie as hell. Good Redbox flick when no NBA games are on type film.
Ultron was trash too me, so trash I fell asleep. Maybe cause I was off the edible at the movies, but when I doubled back it was still underwhelming to me coming off A1.

Loki stole the show in Dark World

This would be the closest to my own sentiments on power rankings in the McU, I also thought AOU was hot garbage, fell asleep too and that’s hard for me to do when I’m watching a movie...I’d put Ragnorak and IM1 above BP tho..

Back
Top Bottom