WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This would be the closest to my own sentiments on power rankings in the McU, I also thought AOU was hot garbage, fell asleep too and that’s hard for me to do when I’m watching a movie...I’d put Ragnorak and IM1 above BP tho..

Yeah IM1 has to be in there as well. It's just been such a long *** time since I've seen the IM flicks.

IM3 was terrible.

Yeah IM1 has to be in there as well. It's just been such a long *** time since I've seen the IM flicks.

IM3 was terrible.

IM3 I nearly walked out of, quite possibly the worst MCU film to date, CM will probably replace it tonight...

When they pulled the switcharoo on us, the only reason I stood behind was because my wife was napping next to me..

I think widow had more screen time in both avengers movies tho...

jaws, was in jaws for 4 minutes

the alien, in alien, was in the movie for 3 minutes and 36 seconds

jurassic park, has 14 mins of dinosaurs

anthony hopkins won best actor for his 16 minutes of screen time in the silence of the lambs

let's not get crazy now.. dude did work in the avengers movies

4061702.gif
Dude was corny trash before 3. Wanted to save earth for Jane? That’s it? Lol

Thor: Dark World is so underrated. I don’t understand the hate for the film. I remember watching the film opening night and the theater going crazy and applauding when Loki revealed to be Odin on the throne. EASILY Loki’s best performance. When he turned into Captain America was pure jokes. And then don’t even get me started on the most quoted line in all the MCU. Got turnt up on by his old man like he just came home late from curfew.

“Your BirthrighT-TUH” ...

Y’all boys be sleep in here.

Thor: Dark World is so underrated. I don’t understand the hate for the film. I remember watching the film opening night and the theater going crazy and applauding when Loki revealed to be Odin on the throne. EASILY Loki’s best performance. When he turned into Captain America was pure jokes. And then don’t even get me started on the most quoted line in all the MCU. Got turnt up on by his old man like he just came home late from curfew.

“Your BirthrighT-TUH” ...

Y’all boys be sleep in here.

I didn't like the villain. I thought the storyline with the ether was good though.

Enjoyed Loki turning into Cap when they were escaping.

jaws, was in jaws for 4 minutes

the alien, in alien, was in the movie for 3 minutes and 36 seconds

jurassic park, has 14 mins of dinosaurs

anthony hopkins won best actor for his 16 minutes of screen time in the silence of the lambs

I’m just alluding to the point you were trying to make that hes always been an important part of the OGs, he’s just always been treated as the muscle, he’s a damn God, but other than that, I don’t see how they’ve shown him more importance than Widow for example....**** in Avengers, Cap sent dude to the top of the Chrysler building to shoot lighting at the wormhole, while Widow was the one to actually close the portal...lol

Dude has been trash before Ragnorak, no room for a debate in that....even his wig was trash, hence the complete rebrand.

I’m in the camp where I think IM3 is the only movie I never care to watch again. I liked TDW for what it was as an enjoyable Thor sidequest movie. And I also liked the first Thor movie quite a bit. I was never even a Thor fan ever.

The Destroyer should’ve gotten a little more respect but I guess they had to go all-out on his first movie since it was also one of the earlier MCU films.

The last time I watched IM3 was when I binged watched all the films again for IW and in retrospect it isn’t THAT bad. The Mandarin “twist” is what has carried the negatives of that movie into a new level of hate amongst fans years later but there are great set pieces in that film.

The last time I watched IM3 was when I binged watched all the films again for IW and in retrospect it isn’t THAT bad. The Mandarin “twist” is what has carried the negatives of that movie into a new level of hate amongst fans years later but there are great set pieces in that film.

yea.. movie isnt terrible, if it was it's own thing and we hadnt seen the character in other movies.. but shane black 'shane black'd' up the character on top of what he does to the character's biggest foe from the source materal

it was simple things.. yes we know tony's a smartass, but dude just had tony being a ****.. that scene at the beginning of IM1 with tony with the troops is the perfect balance of the character, but favreau is a fan of the character

Did you guys know that Frank Grillo was an Executive Producer for Ant-Man and IW? Had no idea.

I’m just alluding to the point you were trying to make that hes always been an important part of the OGs, he’s just always been treated as the muscle, he’s a damn God, but other than that, I don’t see how they’ve shown him more importance than Widow for example....**** in Avengers, Cap sent dude to the top of the Chrysler building to shoot lighting at the wormhole, while Widow was the one to actually close the portal...lol

Dude has been trash before Ragnorak, no room for a debate in that....even his wig was trash, hence the complete rebrand.

in the 1st avengers movie, the conflict with his brother plays a major role in the film.. since obviously he's the primary villian

in age of ultron, his conflict with the infinity stone(s) in the grander scheme is kinda important AND THEN you add in the vision storyline

you can remove many of the avengers from both of the 1st 2 avenger films and they wouldnt skip a beat.. you could swap hawkeye for say BW in avengers 1 or any lacky and things would go on.. hell same goes for your boy captain america, other than being the butt of jokes he isnt vital to either movie

yea.. movie isnt terrible, if it was it's own thing and we hadnt seen the character in other movies.. but shane black 'shane black'd' up the character on top of what he does to the character's biggest foe from the source materal

it was simple things.. yes we know tony's a smartass, but dude just had tony being a ****.. that scene at the beginning of IM1 with tony with the troops is the perfect balance of the character, but favreau is a fan of the character

The first time I watched IM3 in theaters I kept asking myself why the film felt like some bizarro world Lethal Weapon and then me and my boys were talking randomly a few years back and I brought it up and one of them tells me that Shane Black wrote the screenplay for Lethal Weapon and I was like

13C7C68B-C649-42DF-BEC2-E52B81A44F9A.gif

The first time I watched IM3 in theaters I kept asking myself why the film felt like some bizarro world Lethal Weapon and then me and my boys were talking randomly a few years back and I brought it up and one of them tells me that Shane Black wrote the screenplay for Lethal Weapon and I was like

13C7C68B-C649-42DF-BEC2-E52B81A44F9A.gif

his best movie:

220px-Last_boy_scout.jpg

I gotta say the opening scene for Ragnarok was cringeworthy. They were trying too hard to get laughs...rest of the movie was dope though, yet it didn't leave a lasting impression for me.

Only 3 movies that I've gone out of my way to rewatch were IW, TWS, and CW.

Dear God these things are even more beautiful in person. Came 2 weeks early.
Can't guarantee I'll rock with every MCU movie going forward the way I did during this run.
So it's nice to own something that symbolizes these first 10 years
IMG_20190307_144459.jpg

IMG_20190307_144630.jpg
ebay? lol

Dear God these things are even more beautiful in person. Came 2 weeks early.
Can't guarantee I'll rock with every MCU movie going forward the way I did during this run.
So it's nice to own something that symbolizes these first 10 years
IMG_20190307_144459.jpg

IMG_20190307_144630.jpg
Where'd you get em

Back
Top Bottom