WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

She morphed into Superman in this man :lol:

She definitely did :rofl:

When she learned to fly she went full cheat mode, Ronan didn’t want any of that smoke, she legit just stared his *** down...

after reading part of the Endgame spoiler, it makes even more sense to me now, her powers come from the tessaract, Thanos choking her out snd usong whatever stones still have juice to extract some of her powers to power up the space stone makes all the sense in the world in order to level down her powers, because having yer the way she was at the end of this movie with an OP Thor is game over for anyone...lol my take is she gets nerfed early in Endgame

They legit focused on her feet like 2 times, straight up TROLL MOVE on marvels part doing that ****

After my second viewing, I don’t dislike it nearly as much after the first viewing outside of her being OP. Also I don’t know how Disney could do Secret Invasion now. Other than that I’ll bump it to 5-6/8

After my second viewing, I don’t dislike it nearly as much after the first viewing outside of her being OP. Also I don’t know how Disney could do Secret Invasion now. Other than that I’ll bump it to 5-6/8

Yeah the twist with the skrulls was a nice touch if there wasn’t so much of an arc in the comics with them already.....i think us seeing her go binary was just a treat and we won’t see her at this level in endgame, I’m sure Thanos will nerf the **** out of her and humble her down.

Hmm. I saw it.

I think I had my expectations too high.

Not as good as BP or IW or Ragnarok.

Lots better than Dr Strange, Homecoming

Better than Ant Man and the Wasp.

Brie Larson killed it. I think they might need to change the writer/director to unleash her just like how the Ragnarok director unleashed Chris Hemsworth's potential.

End credit scene was dope. I wonder exactly where it'll fit in End Game.

Why?

Spoilers don't bother me.. but use the spoiler tab.. please

because they are the good guys now, Talon was legitimately the most likeable character in the whole movie and you legit feel bad for the skrulls, also I gotta he honest everyone had great on screen chemistry, Sam Jackson look like he was having a blast

And after watching it, a seasoned Carol Danvers could def lead the new Avengers and take over Steve’s role....i was wrong doubting her and all those reviews saying she wasn’t good enough are reaching, she was great ImO

Yeah the twist with the skrulls was a nice touch if there wasn’t so much of an arc in the comics with them already.....i think us seeing her go binary was just a treat and we won’t see her at this level in endgame, I’m sure Thanos will nerf the **** out of her and humble her down.

Believe it or not you mentioning that after my second viewing made me enjoy it that much more. Basically get our homage to her going Binary as Ms Marvel in X-Men from the comics. Then they definitely have to nerf in some form or fashion seeing as how we still don’t know what powers she possesses outside of flight, super strength and photon blasts. Believe it or not her hand to hand combat was some of my favorite from all of Phase 3, they did a great job.

The skrulls are probably the most unforgivable part of the movie, would’ve loved the twist if they weren’t responsible for one of my favorite stories in all of comics. I’m sure Disney knows what they’re doing though so I will trust in Feige!

By the way hope you’re doing well brother! Been a while since we chatted!

Back
Top Bottom