WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

For all we know Talos is a bad guy by 2019.

Nah i can’t seem him turn heel, dude was legit a good guy...but like someone else said, there is probably another Skrulls out there with an agenda, my thing with the skrulls is, they kind of suck, aside from shapeshifting, they really can’t do anything else, not like they can use the powers of those they shapeshifter into..

Nah i can’t seem him turn heel, dude was legit a good guy...but like someone else said, there is probably another Skrulls out there with an agenda, my thing with the skrulls is, they kind of suck, aside from shapeshifting, they really can’t do anything else, not like they can use the powers of those they shapeshifter into..
25 years is a long time to turn heel.

All it'd take is for him to lose his wife and daughter to something tragic and he starts to spiral after that.

25 years is a long time to turn heel.

All it'd take is for him to lose his wife and daughter to something tragic and he starts to spiral after that.

Talos is Hawkeye confirmed :lol:

But yeah when he got shot at the end that seemed like a good catalyst, he dies and the daughter leads the future skrull revenge crew.

Stan "the Man" Lee

Still hurts, man...

Enter Kl'rt.

Talos is Hawkeye confirmed :lol:

But yeah when he got shot at the end that seemed like a good catalyst, he dies and the daughter leads the future skrull revenge crew.

but why on earth?

she saw who shot him and how much CM (human) tried so much to help them

but why on earth?

Earth/humans try to meddle in their plans? You could come up with something convenient. Or the tried and true “we hate everyone and we’re here to take over the universe”. 20+ years is a long time to seethe lol.

It would be cool to see skrull villains when FF/X-men are introduced but I’m ok if it doesn’t happen.

It could be as simple as Talos losing his wife and kids to something CM couldn't prevent. He gets angry about it and after years of seething about it he decides to take his revenge on earth (because she's from earth)

Surprised to see so many positive reactions. I left the theatre opening night disappointed and the more I think about this movie l, the more I dislike it. Ronan was a pointless addition, Fury was a joke (don't get me started on the eye), and this is probably the worst action movie in the MCU. So much stuff made no sense to me. I defended this movie for months when people bashed it but after watching I can't defend it at all.

tumblr_po61ehZUCo1ql19dso3_540.gif

tumblr_po61ehZUCo1ql19dso4_540.gif

tumblr_po61ehZUCo1ql19dso2_540.gif

tumblr_po61ehZUCo1ql19dso1_540.gif

Bae
I'm telling yall now, she hit the eject button right before collison. They just naturally didnt show it.

She's been hiding out on earth all this time waiting to get revenge on Carol :pimp:

Even after the movie and the peaceful ending and them leaving the galaxy, I don’t trust those green shapeshifters :lol:
I was still expecting some ominous scene with Talos at the end.

He should've got his own after credits scene.
but why on earth?

To establish the Skrull empire. Everybody gonna get it.

But as mentioned, easier to bring in the Super Skrull or Queen Vernake.

too obvious and too cliche

and just make little sense
I still don't get why that specific group of Skrulls have to turn evil when Talos already confirmed there are more scattered everywhere?

New faction of religious extremists like in the comics or new faction that think they should lead. I mean look at their powerset. Just leans in to subterfuge and deception.

Besides we dont know the actual start of the Kree/Skrull war. Nwver as simple as one side arr the bad guys.

It could also be as simple as CM made a choice that lead to the death of Talos's family. Maybe she makes a choice that Talos didn't agree with like make a peace treaty with a species he didn't trust.

He ends up being right. They both get stabbed in the back. And he loses his family in the process. That can really get someone twisted.

Point is there's many ways that Talos would want to take revenge on earth.

Back
Top Bottom