WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

maybe skrull invasion still hapens
maybe they blame earth for the snap and maybe after the re-snap not everything is 100% fixed for them idk lol

i don't get all this multiplier stuff lol

!

When someone says a movie has a 2.4x multiplier it means by the end of its run the movie made 2.4 times what it made opening weekend. So if it made 200 worldwide opening weekend, if it had a 2.4 multiplier it'd have made 480 by the end of its run.

The vast majority of mcu movies have at least a 2.4 multiplier. No mcu movie has gone below a 2 multiplier. The really really well liked mcu movies make triple the amount of their opening weekend numbers, or do a 3x multiplier.

Basically this multiplier stuff is just a way of gauging repeat business.

super skrulls gon' need F4
Eh, can introduce him as K'lrt, Skrull warrior first leading the secret invasion. Then later under some random human id he meets the F4 in their first movie or later on and gets some genetic sames to copy their powers.

tumblr_naf24jfZI91rxkvmeo5_250.gif

Watching Collateral for the first time in years. Didn’t even realize this was Ruffalo

Collateral was the first film where I heard of Mark Ruffalo.

They said it wouldn't sell more than Wonder Woman :rofl:

Like I wasnt even thinking a billi but damn Marvel is undefeated.

My sister liked wonder woman better than captain marvel.

I think there are pros and cons to both.

I think the first 2/3 of wonder woman might've flowed better than the first 2/3 of CM.

But damn when CM let loose >>>>>>> when WW let loose.

Can anyone explain that chip In the back of her head btw? Was it an emotion limiter? That could explain Soooooo much lol

Nah no way.

In fact I quite remember most ppl complained about the cgi of this fight.

For me no man's land sequence in the middle of WW > her fight against Ares
Yeah, the fight in the field will go down in history. It was perfect. Music and everything included. Such great payoff

Back
Top Bottom