WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They’re not bringing back the skrulls as bad :lol: at least not those guys. They were the comedic relief of the movie

Although Kree are bad, in GOTG 1 they seem to have changed their ways/views considering they informally condemned Ronin’s actions and labeled him an extremist and Xandar has a treaty with them. What I’m saying is a lot can happen over 25 years and that one group or faction of Skrulls doesn’t mean they’re all the same. It doesn’t even have to be Talos group that goes bad. It could be any of the thousand or so remaining Skrulls that do.

Hell maybe CM leads them to a bad corner of the universe within 5 hours of them leaving Earth and a bunch of them get tore up, and the survivors blame her :lol: many ways to approach this

so you're saying captain america is confirmed as a skrull?

Tesseract on earth, skrulls want tesseract, tesseract in the ocean, skrulls go for tesseract in ocean, Captain America and tesseract come out of ocean.

:nerd:

the executed the skrulls pretty damn well though... like
from source material/cartoons to big screen it was really good lol

but yeah i remember we were all hyped about a possible skrull invasion which can still happen but they made the skrulls more victims than anything

Hell maybe CM leads them to a bad corner of the universe within 5 hours of them leaving Earth and a bunch of them get tore up, and the survivors blame her :lol: many ways to approach this

Tesseract on earth, skrulls want tesseract, tesseract in the ocean, skrulls go for tesseract in ocean, Captain America and tesseract come out of ocean.

I was going to like this post but then I read the rest of it

Hell maybe CM leads them to a bad corner of the universe within 5 hours of them leaving Earth and a bunch of them get tore up, and the survivors blame her

then she'll just fly around the galaxies fast enough to reverse time with the "back in time" song playing as she does it...

So end game they go back in time collect the power from the stones like capt marvel did and kill thanos?
yeah that's one theory that they're going to enter the quantum realm (because the rules of time don't apply there or w/e) and prob with the help of Carol they'll be able to travel to different instances of time and get the stones from different eras
def some sort of time travel or time re-visit (BARF) cuz the leaked photos of the battle of NY

i also saw an interesting theory that in IW, when Strange gave up the Time Stone to Thanos that that was a Time Stone from the future (because it was glowing when it showed up and stones all glow when their powers are being used)

Hmm.

6 og avengers left. 6 stones.

They're going to attempt to quantum travel to retrieve the stones but somehow get split up 6 different ways.

That's going to mean....the fate of the world will hinge on black widow and Hawkeye getting one stone each without help from a stronger Avenger.

And Captain Marvel will probably run interference and guard the quantum realm by herself maybe.

*edit

Nvm. I forgot about Nebula, Ant Man, War Machine and Rocket. Those four need to do something too.

94BCD0E9-8349-455E-8ABE-440488540963.png

BF31A2CA-C668-4F0F-B7DC-4185351ED0A1.gif

Hmm.

They're going to attempt to quantum travel to retrieve the stones but somehow get split up 6 different ways.

That's going to mean....the fate of the world will hinge on black widow and Hawkeye getting one stone each without help from a stronger Avenger.

And Captain Marvel will probably run interference and guard the quantum realm by herself maybe.

*edit

Nvm. I forgot about Nebula, Ant Man, War Machine and Rocket. Those four need to do something too.
yeah i dont think itll be 1 hero for 1 stone at a time they'll prob be split into team of 2 maybe 3?

can't wait to finally see Cap and Tony on screen together tho for the first time post-CW

Hmm.

*edit

Zeo Crystals storyline from Power Rangers

yeah i dont think itll be 1 hero for 1 stone at a time they'll prob be split into team of 2 maybe 3?

can't wait to finally see Cap and Tony on screen together tho for the first time post-CW

Just like in Avengers EMH when they were split up after the norn stone blew up and Loki took over Asgard

They fixed her feet in the movie :rofl:
is this true
had tickets to see it on friday
my dumb self picked the wrong theater
and didnt realize till we got there
the other theater was 2 exits away
and coulda still made it
but it killed my vibe
so we just went home
did they really fix her feet though :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

In all fairness CM might not be as high on that chart if that chart took into account most mcu movies not having a world wide synchronized release.

Vast majority of mcu releases have staggered releases with the movies opening in the US and China on different weeks.

455 worldwide is a crazy high WW release though. It would take a disaster not to hit 1b at this point.

Last edited:
is this true
had tickets to see it on friday
my dumb self picked the wrong theater
and didnt realize till we got there
the other theater was 2 exits away
and coulda still made it
but it killed my vibe
so we just went home
did they really fix her feet though :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
:rofl: at this story

The more I think about it the more happy I am with how they handled the Skrulls in CM. I feel more sympathetic towards them as a whole knowing they were persecuted by the Kree. Instead of making them 1 dimensional "villains" I feel like they gave them more weight by going that route.

Back
Top Bottom