WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Fury being a Skrull (evil one) might actually be a good plot twist. Now him getting shot in WS changes things obviously

But what evil has fury done., he put people in a position to help and helped them out where he could.. just wouldnt make sense.. but dudes personalty doesnt line up with what we saw in CM

But what evil has fury done., he put people in a position to help and helped them out where he could.. just wouldnt make sense.. but dudes personalty doesnt line up with what we saw in CM
Project Insight might be the only thing IMO even though it isn't evil. You can't be 100% evil during infiltration. Based on the Fury/Nick thing, the toast, the eye etc he could be one or just changed his tune over the years

Reading the What-If stories are supposed to be animated?? Err...I’m not a fan of the animation style Marvel is using for their animated shows currently

Project Insight might be the only thing IMO even though it isn't evil. You can't be 100% evil during infiltration. Based on the Fury/Nick thing, the toast, the eye etc he could be one or just changed his tune over the years

only person that really makes sense to me is steve, breaks up avengers and shield.. then you could say he fought with them cause maybe he viewed the larger problem as that

and once those larger problems were done, he went back to breaking up the smaller groups when he could

If Fury has been a skrull for ?? years...then where’s the real Nick Fury...?

Trapped in a Skrill compound

With Evans' contract ending, I could see the Skrull thing being a way of bringing Cap back. Or any alleged dead Avenger back.

D1aY5WsXQAUHMfF
Is son still holding the bow and arrow? :lol:
What If Tony Stark was Evil would be dope
Makes sense you'd be in to that given how much you like Captain Hydra.

Marvel animation is a letdown.

They had two hits in Spectacular Spiderman and Earth's Mightiest Heroes bit canceled em to fit in with the MCU

And I hated the animation for both. I personally think Spectacular Spiderman is overrated but EMH is top tier. Up there with B:TAS and Xmen:TAS. Was loving the animation for Ultimate Spiderman but hated the story beats. Same with Avengers Assemble. That Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon :smh::sick:

The first What-if story should be a plot line that got lost and somewhat misconstrued in the early days of the MCU. Tony coming to Thunderbolt Ross about putting together a team was meant to wrangle in the Hulk. What if the Avengers first villain was the Hulk... It's one of the greatest things about the Avengers history that Hulk has been one of their greatest members and one of their greatest villains

And I hated the animation for both. I personally think Spectacular Spiderman is overrated but EMH is top tier. Up there with B:TAS and Xmen:TAS. Was loving the animation for Ultimate Spiderman but hated the story beats. Same with Avengers Assemble. That Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon :smh::sick:

What'd you think of Wolverine & the X-Men? I really wanted to hate that show but I ended up really loving it. Will definitely marathon it with my son when he gets a little older.

What'd you think of Wolverine & the X-Men? I really wanted to hate that show but I ended up really loving it. Will definitely marathon it with my son when he gets a little older.

It felt odd being on Nickelodeon but it was actually pretty good. Marvel has a knack for chopping shows at the knees right when they’re about to peak. The most wasted potential however came from Marvel Anime :sick::sick::sick:

It felt odd being on Nickelodeon but it was actually pretty good. Marvel has a knack for chopping shows at the knees right when they’re about to peak. The most wasted potential however came from Marvel Anime :sick::sick::sick:

Oh damn, I didn't even remember it was on Nick. Wow, it's crazy Marvel not being Disney is such a distant memory for me now.

Oh damn, I didn't even remember it was on Nick. Wow, it's crazy Marvel not being Disney is such a distant memory for me now.

Yeah, super random. Like X-men: Evolution premiring on Kids WB or Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Superheroes being on Cartoon Network :lol: It's why Spectacular Spiderman got cancelled cause it was being produced by Sony Animated. Marvel had got the animation and merchandising rights back to Spiderman at that time and quickly pulled the plug on the show as soon as they did.

Son lies more than Loki :lol:

The way Nick, yes Nick, made it a point to say everybody calls me Fury I knew it was a lie.
It's not a lie that he lies but in this instance he may have seen things differently after losing an eye.

I of my favorite parts of the movie was the Ronan stare down. Classic 90s "do we have a problem"

The first What-if story should be a plot line that got lost and somewhat misconstrued in the early days of the MCU. Tony coming to Thunderbolt Ross about putting together a team was meant to wrangle in the Hulk. What if the Avengers first villain was the Hulk... It's one of the greatest things about the Avengers history that Hulk has been one of their greatest members and one of their greatest villains

speaking of animation.. and hulk vs avengers.. this animated movie was actually solid:

61czwobdn0L._SY445_.jpg

Honestly the name thing is just a retcon everybody got to overlook.

When dude was in the elevator with Talos and Talos called him Nicholas, Fury got suspicious

Back
Top Bottom