WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:lol:

if you watch the 6pm showing, you're out by 9

i used to go to when thursday showings started at midnight (technically friday) then it was at 9 and now the norm is 7 with fan events at 6

Looks like she fixed them up.
8255F1DC-7679-4617-A75C-A0FE4B66BC96.jpeg
0FAB1836-661D-42EF-8B89-6F1E3ED3DF82.jpeg

6 7 8 9 10 doesn't matter to me. I work 3-11 5 days a week so I'm up until 2 or 3 most days anyway. I'm sure you guys notice I'm a late night poster lol

My plan was to actually take a week off for End Game but plans changed :lol:

Can someone shed some light on the recent XMen movies? Why on earth are they being produced still when the rights have been sold. Seems like it would “taint” the experience of Feige truly rebooting the XMen.

I get the work already being done prior to the sale as movies take a long time but it seems like they would’ve halted the project to some degree.

Can someone shed some light on the recent XMen movies? Why on earth are they being produced still when the rights have been sold. Seems like it would “taint” the experience of Feige truly rebooting the XMen.

I get the work already being done prior to the sale as movies take a long time but it seems like they would’ve halted the project to some degree.
think everything was pretty much done before the sale went down.. and when they were doing tlaks i think they were doing reshoots so by the time the talks were finalized everything was already done so they're just gong to roll it out

i think i reclal feige saying something along the lines that they're not going to jump straight into x-men

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom