WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Can someone shed some light on the recent XMen movies? Why on earth are they being produced still when the rights have been sold. Seems like it would “taint” the experience of Feige truly rebooting the XMen.

I get the work already being done prior to the sale as movies take a long time but it seems like they would’ve halted the project to some degree.
I agree. I wish they had never shot dark phoenix and had waited for the merger to complete.

Marvel Studios doing dark phoenix >

Reactions: ARK
tumblr_po1gtil9wR1ql19dso1_540.gif

:smile:

I feel like this is a “The More You Know” moment

end-game post credit scene is going to be one of the avengers with the gauntlet sans stones and transform to skrull form and say some stuff like "i've got the glove" and fade to black :lol:

would rather see kang or though because that would just be another infinity gem story :lol: even tho it would add the skrull invasion war to it

The fact that they had a whole scene with her running around barefoot and opening doors with toes and specifically finding her boots shows me that the directors knew something we didn't....until now lol.
I feel like that scene was specifically done for NT.

Fury being a Skrull (evil one) might actually be a good plot twist. Now him getting shot in WS changes things obviously

I still have my What If Hulk Killed Wolverine issue. I think I also have a reprint of What If Spider-Man joining Fantastic Four

Boi! They can have all my money. I'm cancelling every other streaming service I have. Disney is going to be a one-stop shop. Let me find out their doing the "What If Avenger vs X-MEN" that has Magento taking in the Phoenix Force...

Back
Top Bottom