WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pocxzxVoA21uwl6nzo1_540.gif

tumblr_pocxzxVoA21uwl6nzo2_540.gif

I know we give Clint a hard time, but I've always liked when these two have scenes together. I feel they have a better on-screen portrayal of friendship than Tony and Rhodes (Cheadle to be more specific).

What's funny is he's caping for someone who wouldn't even save his life.

You reppin the sorry *** Mets in your avy. Dude dropped a boarding tunnel on Queens own Spider-Man. If he did that to Spidey, how you think he feel about you?? :rofl::rofl:

steve-o watching while others still had work to do on sokovia:

maxresdefault.jpg

meanwhile take a wild guess who's at the bottom of:

CandidCrazyAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

What's funny is he's caping for someone who wouldn't even save his life.

You reppin the sorry *** Mets in your avy. Dude dropped a boarding tunnel on Queens own Spider-Man. If he did that to Spidey, how you think he feel about you?? :rofl::rofl:

They needed 2 Queens Spider-Man's for that animated movie. Miles Morales can eat a ****.

Fellas let’s leave the CapVsStark dispute for another day and just rejoice in this absolutely gorgeous trailer they just gave us, i lose it right around the time author starts talking and that bass hits.... I legit can’t think of another trailer that was scored as perfect as this one, maybe Inception..

Fellas let’s leave the CapVsStark dispute for another day and just rejoice in this absolutely gorgeous trailer they just gave us, i lose it right around the time author starts talking and that bass hits.... I legit can’t think of another trailer that was scored as perfect as this one, maybe Inception..
It kinda seems like Silvestri used an old score. Maybe he tweaked it a little bit but I don't hear anything new

Back
Top Bottom