WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

But why were they calling Buck White Wolf in BP tho :nerd:

because steve trying bring the black man down.. first he took down shield.. then he took down the avengers.. then he saw a black man flourishing and heard he was a king of an advanced nation and all of a sudden:

maxresdefault.jpg

also, white wolf is a villain in the comics.. just sayin

Clint will die. After doing his part to save the universe. On some tell my daughter I love her steeze.

Everyone in the theater will cry.

I'd be the only one that's like, yessss no more hawkeye

The hairstyles and Thor having mjonir again is confusing

It's like they wanna eff with our minds
maybe that was supposed to be when they go back to the battle of NY?
i didnt even realize that was mjolnir lol cuz there was a shot of him with stormbreaker too

Do you all still believe everything we've seen so far is only within the first 15 minutes?

Clint will die. After doing his part to save the universe. On some tell my daughter I love her steeze.

Everyone in the theater will cry.

I'd be the only one that's like, yessss no more hawkeye

going need this not to happen.. dont care enough about dude to want them to want to waste time of any of this goodness on that mess

it's like going to thanksgiving dinner and wasting plate space on veggies

Do you all still believe everything we've seen so far is only within the first 15 minutes?

yup.. maybe only thing i think maybe beyond that is when they show steve's face and then rocket with WM briefly

these 2 scenes i think are further down in the movie:

tumblr_pocyrgkYo11uwl6nzo2_540.gif

tumblr_pocwsjQXOc1xr6avgo2_540.gif

Is that the quintet approaching NY? That seems to be a scene after they reverse the snap, because NY looks back to normal..

going need this not to happen.. dont care enough about dude to want them to want to waste time of any of this goodness on that mess

it's like going to thanksgiving dinner and wasting plate space on veggies

THats right we gotta save that goodness for the one we all truly care about, CAP! His sacrifice will be the one that matters.

Back
Top Bottom