WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Antman importance is legit so underrated in the McU, I’m happy he’s a crucial part to this film....really hope Strange is somehow able to also manifest his astral form and help out

Haha I didn't notice the weapon when he was standing in front of Captain marvel saying he liked her

Was focusing on when he had called it to his hand and you only saw the back end of the weapon

#kanyeshrug

And yeah, I’m completely sold on Brie....ima walk back any negative criticism I might have had about her prior to her film...she looks good on screen next to Thor and them...def strong screen presence

Do you all still believe everything we've seen so far is only within the first 15 minutes?
15 minutes of the movie or after the snap?
After the trailer I think we've seen bits and pieces from all over the film and as far as time line we def get a glimpse into the future. Just looking at BW's hair and how it's mostly red but still has some blond left means some of those scenes were after a time skip.

damn it amel got me looking like a fool believing you :rofl:

i didn't bother to go rewatch it cuz im at work :lol:

Whats unclear to me is that they’ll just fight off a bunch of outriders besides Thanos? That kind of sucks, I like the idea of some mini villains and not a mindless herd.

Whats unclear to me is that they’ll just fight off a bunch of outriders besides Thanos? That kind of sucks, I like the idea of some mini villains and not a mindless herd.
I think instead of all of them together fighting a herd it's them split up in different parts of the universe fighting solo or in pairs

Honestly Hulk Thor CM and even Tiny in uru armor could take on an army each so them fighting together would be boring.

Dolby cinema vs imax yall? Trying to decide whats better once tickets drop.

if its true imax, id go with that, otherwise go dolby

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Dolby cinema vs imax yall? Trying to decide whats better once tickets drop.
Imax for the imax ratio with more picture on the top and bottom of the screen

Dolby for better color contrast and audio

Also keep in mind there are a lot of fake imax theaters and all theaters advertising as dolby are legit

Damn didnt even see Hawkeyes fam having a picnic in the background while he shooting arrows with his daughter. They probably turn to dust right in that field.

Imax for the imax ratio with more picture on the top and bottom of the screen

Dolby for better color contrast and audio

Also keep in mind there are a lot of fake imax theaters and all theaters advertising as dolby are legit

i need to see captain marvel outside of IMAX 3d.. i think that really wasnt helping the film

Back
Top Bottom